𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸 : 𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎

WHEN OLVIA AND THE BOYS MET UP WITH WILLIE, the first thing she noticed was that he had dressed nicely.

The ghost wore a black vest with a nice shirt on the inside and khakis, she glanced over at Alex and noticed the slight blush on his face as he stared at Willie.

Apparently she wasn't the only one that noticed.

Willie then poofed them to the inside of a hotel, one the ghosts have passed by many times before but just never went in.

They looked around the place in awe and at the people who all were also dressed to the nines.

Olivia immediately regretted not wearing anything nicer as she glanced down at her long jeans, black vest crop top, army jacket and combat boots.

"So this is where your hot shot ghost lives huh?" Alex asked as he looked around.

"Yeah we've walked past this hotel a million times. How come we've never heard of it?" Olivia asked Willie curiously.

"That's because this area has been sealed off for decades. I mean, you wouldn't even know this place exists if you weren't invited." Willie said.

"Alright i gotta make sure everythings cool but i'll be right back." Willie grinned at the ghosts before walking away.

Once he left Olivia turned to the 3 boys "ok well i need to use the bathroom, i'll come find you guys when im done." she said and the boys nodded.

The hotel was huge, it took some asking around but eventually the blonde finally found the direction of the bathroom but before she could make it any further, her shoulder collided with another. She felt herself trip on a shoelace and before she knew it she was falling backwards.

The blonde squeezed her eyes shut as she braced for the fall, but it never came.

The blondes eyes shot open when she felt a strong hand grip her arm and support her back, her eyes met light blue ones.

The man that caught her was definitely much older than her, with sharp features and an older face. He offered the girl a smile as he slowly helped her back up.

"Careful miss, don't want you falling for me now do we?" The older man chuckled as Olivia embarrassingly went to tie her shoes.

"Oh My Gosh i'm so sorry, i was in a rush and i wasn't looking at where i was going and-"

"Miss its very much ok, i'm just glad i was there in case any real injury occurred." The man chuckled and Olivia smiled gratefully.

The older man was taller than her with a broad body frame, his hair was swept to the side and he had a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"Im Olivia." The girl said as she offered him her hand, the man took her hand gently and raised it up to his lips as he bowed gracefully.

"Caleb Covington, it was a pleasure to meet you Olivia but if you excuse me i must be going." Caleb said.

As Olivia tried to pull her hand away she felt a slight prick on the other side of wrist as Caleb slowly let her go.

Once Caleb had walked off, Olivia had completely forgotten about the bathroom as she walked back to the main area to find the boys. Must've been static, I am kinda dehydrated, Olivia thought as she entered the lobby.

She searched the tables at the main area of the lobby for the boys and spotted Alex's bright blonde hair among the 3 brunettes, she made a beeline for their table and took a seat beside Luke and Reggie.

"Hey you ok? You were gone for quite some time." Luke whispered to her and she just nodded.

"Yeah just got sidetracked a little sorry." Olivia gave a sheepish smile and Luke smiled back.