𝚇𝚅𝙸: 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

THE FIRST THING OLIVIA NOTICED ABOUT BOBBY'S MANSION WAS THAT IT WAS HUGE

The pool and glass panels glistened in the sunlight and the 4 ghosts stood outside to admire the house for a moment.

"Gotta hand it to him, it's a very nice mansion." Olivia said.

The 3 ghosts looked at the girl with a raised brow and she shrugged

"Just trying to look on the bright side." she added and the 4 of them poofed into the house.

The 4 ghosts wandered around the house separately and Olivia stood under the gigantic poster of Bobby, Luke making his way towards her as he passed by all the platinum and gold records he's won for the music he's put out.

Their music.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous " Alex said as he wandered the wide and long corridors.

"Have you seen his platinum records?" Olivia said, pointing at the framed records.

She found this absolutely disgusting. She knew Bobby. She used to be friends with Bobby and she couldn't believe he would throw away all of their credit and he knew how hard all of them had worked.

"He recorded 'My name is Luke' " Luke said in disbelief, he turned to face Olivia, his face scrunched up in a frown.

"My name is Luke!" he cried and Olivia patted his arm sympathetically.

That moment, they heard the front door open and there he was.

The man of the hour.

Bobby strolled into his house with shades on his face. Alex, Olivia and Luke all rushed to the foot of the stairs where Reggie stood and where Bobby walked to.

"Hey Carrie, i'm gonna meditate" He yelled out to his daughter.

"He wears sunglasses indoors." Reggie scoffed, motioning to the man's shades.

"I'm in the den!" yelled back Carrie in response. Bobby then made his way up the stairs as the 4 ghosts watched.

"Time for his past to haunt him" Luke said, his jaw locked.

Reggie and Olivia nodded but just as they were about to follow Bobby up the stairs Alex stopped them

"Wait!" he said

Luke turned around from where he stood on the stairs, clearly wanting nothing more than to run up the stairs and give him a piece of his mind.

"Let's not rush this. You know its my first time haunting someone... i wanna make it special." Alex beamed and Olivia had to bite back a smile as Luke and Reggie gave the drummer odd looks.

"Okay Alex." Luke said before they all turned around and continued up the stairs.

The silently ran down the hallways, Olivia giggling at the way Reggie treated this like a spy mission. Every now and then the 2 of them would make hand guns and pretend shooting each other with them, making "bang" noises for dramatic effect.

Alex rolled his eyes at the 2 ghosts but Luke was too busy looking for Bobby's room to notice or care.

"Guys i found him" Luke finally yelled and the 4 of them rushed into the room.

Olivia cringed at the sight, Bobby wasn't kidding when he said he was going to meditate.

The room was filled with pillows, blankets, a couch, plants, statues and at the front of the room was a small shrine-like area with tons of candles.

Olivia and the guys watched as Bobby sat down and started to meditate.

Reggie smirked, he walked over, placed his pinky in his mouth and stuck it into Bobby's ear giving him a wet willy.