Inside Jokes. (JohnDave)

Hey guys! Thank you all so, so much for 1K reads! I honestly can not believe, nor would I ever believe, that this would actually get to 1,000 reads. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Song of the chapter: Young - Hollywood Undead

**

"Dove?! Wait. No. Dave?!" John corrected himself, rolling his eyes and slamming his palm to his forehead. 'Dove' walked into the bedroom, an 'are you fucking serious right now' look placed, oh so elegantly, on his face.

"What Jahn." Dave asked, smirking and purposefully butchering the brunette's name. John mirrored Dave's former look and crossed his arms.

"I corrected myself, you bag of ass." John said, glaring at Strider who smiled innocently.

"I have no idea why you're angry with me," He paused, his lips sliding into a challenging smirk. "Jahn."

John groaned and flipped Dave off before sighing.

"I lost my sketch book.

**

"Jaaaahn. Jaaaaaaahn. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN." Dave whined, poking his boyfriend's upper arm harshly. John inhaled sharply, turning away from his ectosister and facing Dave.

"What do you want." He asked, more like demanded, glaring slightly at the platinum blonde bother.

"I'm hungryyyyyy." He answered, stretching out the word more than needed. John sighed softly.

"Fine, Dove. What kind of pizza do you want."

"Cheese." Dave answered, smiling sweetly at his, very irritated, lover. Once John had left the table, Dave glanced round to see everyone staring at him oddly.

"Did. Did you just call John 'Jahn'?" Jade asked, her face contorted into confusion.

"And did he call you 'Dove'? Like the soap 'Dove'?" Rose inquired, confusions lacing through her voice. Dave just shrugged and half smiled before answering.

"Long story."