Hospitalized Cuddles. (JohnDave)

Song of the chapter: Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

**

         John was running around the flat he shared with Dave, tucking and rolling, jumping over the furniture, and sneak attacking the mannequins. If you could not tell, he was pretending to be a ninja with Dave's expensive antique Katana that he recieved from his brother. He knew that, if he were to get caught, he'd be completely fucked, and not in the good way. He just wanted to have some fun. No harm in that, right? Wrong. 
He tripped over a bump in the rug, just barely missing getting stabbed in the chest. Instead, the sword somehow had cut John's arm. It was deep and stretched from slightly above the crease in his elbow to an inch above his wrist. He became panicky, becoming dizzy at 1.) the loss of blood and 2.) the sight of blood. He pressed his injured arm against his shirt to avoid bleeding out all over the floor. He debated on whether or not the clean himself up first or the sword. 
As he was about to pick up the Katana, the door swung open to reveal Dave with many grocery bags in hand which clattered to the floor as his eyes laid upon his boyfriend who was bleeding quite heavily. 
John smiled weakly before falling to his side, dull blackness overtaking his vision before he could comprehend what was going on.

        A long while later, John awoke in, what he guessed was a hospital bed. He was right. He blinked a couple times before looking to his left, gazing at a heart monitor then over to the IV which was steadily feeding blood into his veins. He slowly moved his head to the right, relaxing at the sight he saw. Which was Dave, asleep in a chair that he moved next to John's hospital bed, his head was tilted back, his mouth open which emitted soft snores. John smiled, rubbing his tan fingers across Dave's pale knuckles. This must have been startling because the blonde soon began to stir then soon opening his eyes, staring at John groggily. When it finally processed to Dave that John was okay, his eyes started to well up, making the Ruby Red irises seem brighter. John noticed that Dave's shades were no where to be seen, probably on the floor somewhere. John hesitated for a moment before scooting over to make room for Dave to lay with him. He patted the spot lightly, smiling slightly as Dave obeyed and climbed onto the bed next to him, immediately wrapping John into his arms and pulling him to his chest. The blue-eyed idiot held onto Dave's shirt, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt Dave start to place little kisses all over his forehead and ears. He opened his eyes when he felt Dave pull back slightly, giving them enough room to look each other in the eyes.

"You," Dave paused, moving back to their previous position, but this time he was twirling pieces of John's hair, loving that his hair was like, ever-soft or some shit. "Are a fucking idiot."
The brunette laughed softly, nuzzling into Dave's chest, a small smile present on his face as his eyelids fell shut in contentness.

"I know."