F I F T E E N

"You might be wondering why you're here all of the sudden..." The young prince, Callum announced as he paced around the secret bunker. Fixing his robes. "My friend, Darius' coronation is coming up and I want to bring him down. He can't be crowned king before met yet! I have to be the first!" He exclaimed.

Callum really thought that crowning to be king is some sort of competition to him. Sure, winning everything is everything to a person with pride but, Harrold despised it. He's not getting anything from his and that angers him.

"I will distract everyone from Darius until you capture him for me. We want his precious little boyfriend to see it." Callum explained, fixing his tie. "I'm sure he'll follow us afterwards to come rescue him."

Harrold looked at the young prince with confusion in his face. "And what do I get in return after helping you?" The mayor asked as he crossed his arms.

Callum snickered. "A huge reward of course! The PAW Patrol will never bother you with you again!" He says, placing a smug look on his face.

"If the plan goes smoothly, of course~"

Harrold liked the idea. Those pesky little pups and their leader not sabotaging all of his plans sounds excellent.

"Alright. I'm in." Harrold announced as he reached out his hand for a shake. Callum smiled evily.

"Excellent. Let us evaluate the plan."

×

Darius was in his bedroom, pacing nervously as the servant who is trying desperately to put on his robes, runs along with the young duke, getting quite frustrated.

"Your Highness, as much as I want you to roam around your room worrying, I must pin your brooch on your chest!" The maid said.

Darius stopped. "I'm really sorry. It's just that... My friend promised that he's coming to my coronation and a lot of things are swarming in my head." He explained. "I'm sure Ryder will arrive soon. The way to Flappington is not easy but, the Air Patroller should manage."

Darius doesn't buy it. The winds gets  stronger at this time of year. It gets difficult for airships to fly pass the atmospheric boarders of their kingdom. And that made the young duke worry even more.

"I-I guess... I really hope they'll be okay getting pass the boarders..." Darius spoke softly while waiting for the maid to finish placing all of the garments for his attire.

×

"We're almost at the Flappington castle, pups!" Ryder announced as he watched the radar on the screen, making the pups howl in excitement. "I can't believe Darius invited us for his coronation!" Rubble piped up. "Of course we're invited! Ryder is the duke's boyfriend after all!" Skye added, making the younger boy blush brightly just by someone mentioning his lover's name.

The pups noticed their owner's reddening cheeks, making them chuckle.

"Looks like he's daydreaming about how handsome Darius would look like in his fancy clothes!" Skye teased and they all laughed, including Ryder. He finds it quite humourous.

Once the Air Patroller had ladded on the docks, everyone's eyes were averted on them, specifically on Ryder. The younger boy looks like a rich aristocratic prince at first glance.

The male pups all wear bowties and suits while Skye was wearing a pink and blue mixed dress. She thought it would be nice to represent other colors too other than the stereotypical one.

The boy was a sight to see for the commoners of the kingdom, making him slightly chuckle. He didn't overdress for the occasion, did he?

He was wearing a flashy black suit with poofy sleeves and frills on one end of the sleeves, completely laced with golden trimmings and decor.