P R O L O G U E

"It's calming, isn't it?"

The Duke of Flappington asked as he gently combed the brunette's hair under the moonlight as he laid down on a blanket. The boy nods his head and lets out a soft sigh. It has been years since he fell in love with a boy who caught him falling mid air during a heist that he failed miserably, which he laughed at but it was worth it; since he got rewarded by a cute and utterly adoring boy as a reward.

"The stars look amazing too~" The brunette replied as he played with the charm bracelet the Duke gave him. He can't help but think about the day that will probably end their lives together; the Duke was planning to introduce his lover to his parents and the brunette really isn't sure about the idea. It chills him to the bone and not in a good way. It just makes his feet crumble just by thinking about the Duke's parents yelling at them. "Will your parents ever accept us? Like, your dating the one who has been demolishing all of your mischievous plans since the day we met and plus-" 

"I'm a boy."

The Duke sighed. "Darling, everything is going to be alright." He assured the brunette. "Once they get to know you, they'll love you! I know my mum will~" he says. "And if they say 'no' then, we'll run away together! We could just live in your tower and help other people in need and keep Adventure Bay safe, like you always do~" Duke added with confidence. That made the brunette smile a bit. He chuckled and hugged the Duke warmly, snuggling close to his chest as they watched the clouds cover the moon, making it more calming and less luminescent. It's comfy.

"Thank you for being there for me..."

"Always..."