T H I R T E E N

The greedy mayor dressed in purple looked from afar as the PAW Patrol did another job well done in another mission in Adventure Bay, saving the community from flooding the town due to the heavy rain. It was a usual problem they had, but it was better be solved than being left alone.  It makes him look at them with disgust and hatred in his eyes. He hated how every time the team had to ruin his wicket plans and gets all the attention. He's a mayor! He should have attention too! He wants all the people's attention to him and to his precious little kittens. 

Oh, how much the mayor craved attention. 

Mayor Harry Humdinger did all of his diabolical tricks on the team but, they all seem to fail and bring him down. Like, nothing seems to work if he's in charge. He's already failing his town and that doesn't look good in his background image. Once the team finished their job, a lot of claps were filling the neighborhood, admiring the boy and his pups for heling the town out. Ryder was humble about it and said it was all good. It was done with passion of helping out. 

He does like helping people, isn't he?

It wasn't unlikely for the younger boy to dislike working for others. Heck! The mayor bets himself  twenty dollars to know that Ryder doesn't take a break or let himself loose on a spare time; drowning in work all day. Harry knows that the pups tried their best to let him take a break but, he mostly refuses them sometimes. How does the mayor know this? Oh! By spying of course! It was that simple for a mayor who wants to bring a boy and his pack of pups down. 

He's became a little bit of a stalker at this point. 

×

Back to the Kingdom of Flappington, Darius was there, struggling to figure out a way to get away from the castle because his father doesn't want him wandering around before his coronation of becoming a full pledged duke that is happening in the next few weeks.

Being a Duke-in-training doesn't have a lot of royalty perks. And his father was planning to arrange a marriage for Darius with a young lady from another kingdom. Darius doesn't want to marry a lass. He already has a lad that stole his heart right from the start. And the lad's name is Ryder. 

He had fallen in love with the boy since the incident that happened at Barkingburg, making them both started dating each other. They wouldn't confirm anything much yet but, whatever they both feel for each other is amazing and wonderous. Ryder also told the duke to keep it lowkey first until he's ready to face his fears. And Darius understands that. He want and will wait for the younger boy to be comfortable and that's all that matters to the young duke. 

Callum had stayed with the young duke for quite some time and Darius wasn't sure why. He wanted to talk to his father about it but, he was nervous and would always get the same replies. The king was always busy making plans and hosting meetings. He knows that being a king could be busy but, he didn't know it would be this busy. His coronation is n a few days away; he hasn't told this to Ryder to make him not worry about everything, including their relationship. Darius was planning to introduce the younger boy to his family, and of course, the coronation had to be in the way of it all. 

"What's bothering you, my dear friend?" Callum asked as Darius watched the birds flying past by the castle window. The young duke sighed deeply before facing the blonde haired prince. "I'm feeling quite decent... I'm just frustrated that I can't hang out with Ryder as I told him I would." Darius spoke melancholy as he stood up from his chair. He dusted himself off and fixed his hair to look presentable in front of his fellow peer. 

The two royals went out of the study room to discuss the matters with Darius' father for the upcoming coronation, the duke not knowing what Callum has in store.

Callum has been trying to bring his friend down for years but, some reason, Darius just found some tricky ways to bring Callum's plans into shambles, making the blonde prince to whine and pout; which Darius finds hilarious.

They were forced to be friends by both of their parents, well, Darius's monther disagreed with this ridiculous idea but, not her husband insisted; 'for the sake of the kingdom', they say.

When Darius was no where in sight, Callum placed his plan in action. He pulled out a Lapis Lazuli colored envelope and rushed to the nearest servant there is. He cleared his throat. "Tell the messenger to deliver this letter, will you?" He commanded and the servant hesitated before sighing and followed the order. 

×

When the night begins to fall down in the town of Foggy Bottom, the mayor and his kittens we're just arriving in their secret lair; well, technical not a secret lair anymore since a few people of Adventure Bay; more specifically the PAW Patrol, knew where it is. He was driving the kitty carrier and noticed a small indigo envelope on the sandy front of the cave. He looked at it, rather frustrated.

"Now, who would place their garbage in front of my lair?!" He complained rather loudly. "Can't people at least respect Mother Nature these days?" He uttered as he opened the letter. His eyes widened. "Oh! It's from the Prince of Aitraxevalon! What does he want?" The Mayor asked himself and opened the folded letter.

'Dear Donald Harrington Humdinger,

I've contacted you because I was notified that you have some hatred for this rescue team called the 'PAW Patrol'. I wanted to let you know that I too desire to bring the team down. More specifically, their leader. The boy has some amazing talents that I could use to rule the world but, unfortunately, I also noticed that he has been going out with my dear friend and duke, Arnold Darius Vladimir the third of Flappington. Truth to be told, I highly do not want them to be together at all. I despite every single time I see or hear about them.

To simply put, I need your assistance. We need to make a plan on how to deal with them and take their leader away. Without their precious owner, no one is going to command the poor mutts and ruin our plans.

If you want to join forces, meet me at entrance of the Aitraxevalon catacombs. No one is allowed to be there so we should be safe. I have a bunker where we can talk about this issue further.

With kind regards,
Prince William Callum Heisenberg of  Aitraxevalon'

Donald took one more look at the letter and he smirked wickedly. "Kitties! Hop back in the carrier. We're going to Aitraxevalon!" He declared and the kittens meowed in annoyance. They all followed his command, jumping back in the carrier and off they went.