A. N.

Hello !! Congrats for reaching this point of the book :) it's almost two months since I made this fic so I wanna say some stuff

Thank you for reading this lil fic ! I'm actually surprised some of y'all really like it :) this was just a random thing me and my friend Em (@m2_doodles on Insta and twt (go check them out they're amazing !!)) decided to do bcus we're so fond of Ryder and the Duke. Mainly me but yeah.

Also sorry for the long update on the recent chapter. I was busy with school and I'm planning to open up my shop to earn just a lil from art and stuff. You can check my art on @imnotokeiuwu on Insta (I'm mainly active there)

OKAY ABOUT THE BOOK

I'm still going to update it but it might take me some time to jot my ideas down but I've been watching Heartstopper and some other things for some inspo or just a lil boost.

If you're confused with the lore I have for these two, basically they fall in love with each other after that incident at Barkingburg and Darius tries to find his ways for Ryder to notice him, which worked btw but Ryder is just too shy and afraid to confess. They had their ups and downs and can get into each other's necks but they rlly just can't seem to hate each other for more than 10 minutes. Typical rivals to lovers trope.

Also, to make things a bit clear, Ryder is 17 and the duke is 19 in this story. (it's a one year age gap what's wrong with it?) And the pups aged up as well ( I didn't mention it much but yeah)

I also try to have some spice into it like,,, their gay panic encounters, a n g s t, and some problems so it doesn't seem boring for everyone else.

Okay that's all I have rn. I'm working on the next chapter so see y'all there :)