S I X

TW: BULLYING, PILLS, SLIGHT GORE IG ?, PHOBIAS

It's Dark...

Ryder woke up in a pitch black some sort of room and he carefully stood up. He had tears smeared across his face. He wasn't sure why though. He didn't want to know either. He scans the area for anything at all and to which he failed. He then heard a door slowly opening. He turned his back and saw a yellow colored door with childish and quite cute stickers on it at the end of a somewhat hallway.

He began to sprint towards the door and he stares at it for a solid one minute. He hesitated of going in at first. It sends shivers down his spine when he felt the coldness of the knob on his hand. It was weird.

Peculiar even.

He sighed and slowly stepped inside. He entered a classroom. His second grade classroom. Why did his dream brought this up? If this is even a dream. He thought. This part of his was repressed deep inside him. He doesn't even want to talk about all of the things that happened in this room.

He was an outcast.

He was that one kid who adores to make inventions that comes up to his little mind. He was often called names because of it. He always try to set it aside and do the things he loved. But, sometimes, those harsh words hurts like daggers stabbed deep inside him. The trauma that caused it really affected him growing up and it still hurts him to this day.

He tries to hide it all away from everyone. His mother wasn't really loving and generous as everyone thought she was. His father on the other hand, was the opposite. His father cared deeply for him and was the one who taught him to invent objects to help with their daily needs. You could say his father was an inventor and architect. Ryder was under his father's protection until when he left for military when he was five. And the boy wasn't his same lively self since then.

He then saw his younger self in one of the tables, alone, making a little invention out of random items he can possibly find lying around. He was also known for having a big imagination. Their teacher wasn't in the room at the moment so, he had nothing to do other than building. He can see that he was almost done when he saw a foot stomped on his work. He gasped and he slowly looked up. He gulped. It was one of boys who always pick up on him. He never liked them but, he was too weak to even fight back so he never bothered them and let them do what they pleased to his younger self.

"Hey freak! Making a new weird invention?!" One of them mocked and laughed at him. Ryder's younger self did not reply, not trying to get the situation out of hand any further. The boy groaned and tugs the collar of Ryder's shirt angrily. "Are you listening to me?!" He shouted as he pushed him to the floor and started kicking Ryder's frail body. All of the kids started to crowd them all around, watching as this bully abuse the boy; some of them afraid to step out and help while others are just cheering on.

"You're so weak!"

"Weirdo!"

"No wonder you don't have any friends!"

Ryder's younger self silently sobs as he curled himself up to not get hurt any further, begging for the jerk to stop kicking him. Ryder just watched it all happen and stood there in shock and tears escaped his eyes, shaking violently in fear. He never felt this scared before. He was brave and courageous during missions but, this... This crossed his boundary. Anyone thinking that he was weak and absolutely useless is his one and only weakness. It scares him when he hears those words if it escapes someone's mouth. Ryder tugs his hair and he sniffled. "Please stop... I can't do this anymore..." He whimpered.