𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒏 & 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇

Two

"Get lost, stranger. She's coming with us."

I looked up to the man who's still holding me close, making his coat drape on my shoulder as well like it's suppose to be a shield.

Under the moonlight, his shoulder length blonde hair seemed to gleam, matching the way his emerald earing twinkle through the light. I couldn't clearly see his face but I witnessed how the side of his lips rose before he spoke.

"No, she's not." He said, moving his right hand in the gesture of making the men in front of us leave.

Out of their will, their bodies started moving. They turned to the side and their legs dragged them away from us within a matter of seconds.

"How'd you do that?" I arched a brow, moving away from him a little to face him.

When he turned to do the same, the image of his pale, handsome face filled my eyes. His deep blue eyes pierced in mine until the street light above us started flickering.

It snapped me out of the trance but it did not faze him. He continued staring.

"I'm a very persuasive individual." He smiled, flashing his pearly white teeth which almost blinded me.

Having this clear view of him lets me see his outfit. I feel kind of underdressed in my simple shirt and jeans in contrast to his white dress shirt underneath his fashionable pink and blue coat and black trousers.

I rolled my eyes as the thought of his beauty started filling up my mind. Was it part of his enchantment?

"You're a magic user." I concluded.

"Is that a bad thing for you?"

"Not as long as you won't cause trouble around here," I said then thought 'and I hope you're not Rumple's supposed enemy'.

"Well, then I'll try to be at my best behavior at all times."

"Good for you."

"Are you okay, by the way?"

My brows furrowed. "What?"

"You were being harassed before I arrived."

"Oh, that. It happens every now and then that I'm not bothered by it anymore." I shrugged.

"You're tolerating it?"

"Not always," I said. "There are just times when I chose not to fight back, like tonight. But I assure you, for future reference, I can handle those just fine."

"I don't doubt that." He chuckled.

"Thanks for coming to my aid, though," I said sincerely. "You're the only one who cares enough to do that."

"It's my pleasure, then." He said.

"You're new here, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I just move here, in fact. Hours ago."

I nodded, taking a mental note of it for reasons I don't have a clue of.

"I'm Howl." He offered his right ring filled hand.

"Kalliste."

He smiled and took my hand close to his lips to plant a soft kiss on it. "I guess I'll see you around here, Kal."

"Cool," I said, taking my hand back. "Bye."

I only took one more look at Howl who's waving good bye to me before I left him there completely.