ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Note: ayo you can find the link to my discord server on my profile, I couldn't figure out how to put a link in wattpad which is why this took so long lmao-

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

Nanami was already gone when you woke up, though there was still warmth on the slight depression that was left on the bed. A faint sizzling noise travelled into the room, accompanying you as you fall in and out of consciousness. You felt a nudge on your shoulder, fishing you out of your dreamland. The blurry image in front of you soon became Nanami's face.

"I made breakfast," Nanami helped you up, giving you an unopened box of toothbrush, "go wash up."

"Okay," you rubbed your eyes, making your way into the bathroom drowsily.

"Wrong way," he said as he pulled you back from bumping into a door, leading you to the bathroom and pushing you in lightly.

You slowly started to clean yourself up, your sleepiness being washed away as you splashed your face with cold water. The beads of the water were still sliding down your face when you stepped out, leaving droplets behind as you dragged yourself out to sit across from Nanami. There was a bowl of soup and rice, and a plate of fish, their scent flowing to you through its steam drifting in the air.

Nanami was reading his newspaper, only looking up when he heard you approaching. At the sight of your tousled hair and damp face, he frowned, grabbing a napkin and leaning over to wipe your face. Your face scrunched up as you reached up to grasp his hand, but he was already done when you were still trying to find his hand.

Your lips pursed into a moue, "I could have done that myself."

He handed you a pair of chopsticks, he then picked up parts of the fish he cooked and ate it with his rice. Your stomach growled at the scent, urging you to stop talking and eat already. So you did, first taking a small bite, but soon taking bigger bites and devouring it like a starving wolf.

"Don't eat too fast or you might choke," Nanami pushed a cup of water closer to you.

Surprisingly, you didn't choke. Struggling a bit to gulp down the food, you then took the glass of water and drank it.

You finally realised how ungrateful you were when you finished. You wiped your mouth with a napkin and gave Nanami an awkward smile, "sorry...and thanks for the food."

"You don't have to say sorry," glancing at your skinny wrist, he got up and grabbed the rice scoop, then put more rice into your bowl, "you should eat more."

"What are you, a granny?" You snorted, pushing it away from you, "you certainly have the potential to be one."

"Gojo-san will come to pick you up later."

You almost choked, "Wait! No! I'm so sorry, okay?!" You said with great urgency, trying to placate him, "it was a joke, I won't ever make that joke or make fun of you again I swear!"

Nanami sighed, "I have work to do today, so I can't take care of you."

"I'm up and ready to roll, my injuries are pretty much healed anyway," you said as you flexed your arms.

"That's too bad," a voice ringing from the window almost made you fall

Turning your head in that direction, you could see a certain white-haired beanstalk staring back at you with crossed arms.

"Would you enter from the front door normally?" Nanami didn't even look up, sipping from his coffee while reading his newspaper.

"Hmmm, next time," Gojo shrugged. It doesn't take a genius to know that he would do it again if given another chance.