ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Something is wrong.

Something is definitely wrong.

Gojo had been looking at you with that stupid grin on his face for the past ten minutes, you had no idea what he did this time. You had checked the top of every door to make sure nothing falls down from it, checked every chair to make sure there's no whoopee cushion before sitting on it, you also checked if he put some special ingredients in your food. You were sure that there was something wrong, there just had to be. To make it even worse, Itadori had gone out a while ago, which leaves both of you alone there.

"(Name)~" Gojo called out in a sickly-sweet tone, sending shivers down your spine.

"...Yes?" You asked warily, looking up from your cake and bringing it closer to yourself.

His grin widened when he caught your attention, though he didn't say anything else. He only stared at you with his sparkly blue eyes, as if he was expecting something to happen. Gulping, you took another bite at the cake, hoping that he wouldn't suddenly lunge at you and devour it.

"Hey," his smile suddenly dropped and turned into a pout, "have you forgotten something?"

You double-checked the date and time, it was not his birthday or some weird events he made up, "No," you relaxed a little, maybe this is just his new way of messing with you.

"How could you forget something so important???" He cried, wrapping his arms over your shoulders from your side.

You steady your cake before rolling your eyes at him, "no, you can't have my cake."

"It's not that, is that really how you see me?" He was about to snatch the plate away, but you predicted his move and moved away, shoving the remaining pieces into your mouth.

"Yes," you deadpanned, taking the plate to the kitchen, "I'm going to wash this since you never wash anything yourself."

"Hey wait!" He hugged you from behind and whined, "we're going on a date today, did you really forget about it?"

You turned around and felt his forehead with the back of your hand before taking out your phone, "I'm calling Ieiri-san."

He quickly grabbed your wrist before you could dial a number, "so you really forgot," he gave you the saddest look he could give and continued, "you promised me that you would go to a dessert shop with me just a few days ago."

"Ah," you finally realized what he was talking about. He was talking about the day where you took a day off but you had to go to a dessert shop with him in exchange, so you felt kind of bad now, "sorry about that," then you muttered, "maybe you should just tell me about it and not call it a date."

"Sorry is not enough you know," he couldn't stop his lips from curving up, "you'll have to hang out with me for the whole day."

"Okay, whatever you say," you patted his head, which made him grin more and nuzzled his head against your hand.

"Let's go now!" He said, hugging you tighter.

"Wait-" before you could say anything, your surroundings poofed and changed into a new one, and the plate is still in your hand. You slapped his head lightly and said, "can't you at least let me put down the plate first?"

He snatched your plate and tossed it to a nearby trashcan without care, "let's go!" He slung an arm around your shoulder and dragged you along with him.

Instead of wearing his blindfold as usual, he was wearing his sunglasses that doesn't cover half of his face, which attracted a lot of attention. Some females pointed at him and giggled, then the spotlight shifted to you, and you could tell that it was not a good thing.