ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: ꜱᴇᴡᴇʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ!

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

"Gojo was the one that told you all to escort me, isn't it?" You glower at the spiky hair boy who was standing an arm's length away from you, refusing to face you as he pretended to not hear you, "hey, Fushiguro," you pursed your lips as you waved a hand in front of him, "out of all people you listened to him," you poked his cheek, earning a smack and a glare immediately.

"Keep moving," Fushiguro huffed and turned away, walking on the street alone towards where you were supposed to be.

"Wait up!" You called out, jogging back to his side, "I can do this alone, you can leave if you want to," you then added with an eye roll, "you know you shouldn't listen to everything that Gojo said."

"You're talking too much," he frowned at you, then got rewarded by furies of pokes.

"Rude," you pouted as you assaulted him with pokes, which he obviously ignored.

It didn't take your finger long to finally feel pain from stabbing him, who knew how much training had he done. All you could do was leer at his unchanging face, staring ahead as if you had become a mere breeze that was blowing past him.

Before you could continue babbling, he shoved something into your face, causing you to yelp and stumble backwards. You shot him a glare, ignoring his scoff as you looked at what he was holding. Taken aback by what he was offering you, you blinked at the treat that he was holding, reaching your hand out to grab it with hesitation.

"Where did you get this?" Your eyes sparkled as you examined the small pack of treats in your hands.

It was a treat that you used to enjoy a lot when you were a kid, it was always the right time to eat this. The patterns on the package had not changed at all, the same shape and colours were embossed on it and shining in the sunlight.

"...It was on sale," he coughed to hide his embarrassment, the tips of his ears turning pink as he turned away.

"Thank you," you grinned at him, ripping the package open eagerly and biting on it.

As you were munching on it like a hamster, Fushiguro looked at you from the corner of his eyes, secretly feeling proud of himself for remembering what you liked. He swiftly took a picture of you without your knowledge and sent it to his friends without any context, then turned it off again before he could get blasted by them.

You gulped it all down a bit too quickly, your taste buds and stomach was not satisfied with the small amount of food, but you tried your best to not show it as you looked away without saying anything. And so you stayed silent for the whole walk unconsciously. Maybe that was Fushiguro's master plan of keeping your mouth shut.

It was unlucky for you that your mission today takes place in the city centre, where there were a lot of stinky monkeys people. At least you had Fushiguro by your side though, people are too intimidated by him to get close to you two, so it's good enough.

"Hey, Fushiguro," you suddenly spoke, pulling him out of his daze.

"What?" He glanced at you.

Giving him a cheeky grin, you pulled him closer and whispered in his ears, "can you summon your dog later?"

For a moment Fushiguro was flustered from your close contact, feeling your breath on his ears made him shudder, but the moment you dropped your sentence he did not hesitate to kick your shin. Ignoring your yowls of pain as he strode without you, he rubbed his temples to calm the heat rushing to his cheeks.