Thanking 'n stuff

****me looking at this story and realizing it has like 500 reads and over 95 votes****

 I do thanking thing because I'm a minor, and minors can get away with things. 

Before I start to babble about everything I have on my heart and bore you all guys to the moon and back, I'm going to thank some awesome people here on the internet that have supported this story:

@river_doesstuff   -  you have been so supportive throughout this story and always cheered me up when I lost motivation. You cheered every time I released a new chapter, and you have an obvious place in my writing of this little fanfic.

@panda_pungent__7 - you started the main idea, and I just developed it. 

Well, since you managed to find this little story, I owe you as a reader a thanking. You guys are amazing for finding this little saga, whene theres littarly incredibillions off books here on Wattpad. I don't think I'll get as many reads as pandas original, but idc. You guys are more helpful then you realize. 

I've started writing on another Tommyinnit fanfic soon, but school have sadly started, and everyone knows schoolwork and regular Wattpad-updates is impossible to possess at the same time. I'll try 'n publish it somewhere in September/October, but it depends on if school wanna murder my free time or not. 

 I also have this idea of printing down an ranboo-our-beloved-au and publishing it someday in the future, but I already have two other books to write down someday (the sequels off Monsters & Humans) and besides that, I also have other ideas that I wanna develop,
 and besides that; my parents have this strange idea off me actually being social and not just write all day! How crazy, isn't it?

I hope you guys enjoyed this little adopted heap of letters/ tale, and that it was worth you time reading. Remember to eat and drink, and make sure you've gotten your daily doze of sugar and internet. 

ily guys

 -  da_internet_cat

wait for it...

And were giving an extra thx to @Alex_the_muffinhead bc they are really pog and they were the first person to comment a lot off nice things on my chapters (yet to this day I'm still not sure if I believe them).  I like them alot so go follow them now :3

see ya!