Chapter 4

Dream's POV

"What is our first move, Dream?" asked George quitly. 
"Well, let's see how this turns out and take action after that, but allways remember: the Phoenix is our main goal," I whisperd back. George and Sapnap nodded in response. 
As the sun slowly rise, the DreamTeam decided to go a little bit further from the house, just in case someone went outside. 

Time Skip 'til the morning

Tommy's POV

I woke up with a gasp as sweat ran down my face. It felt like I had fever. How ironic, as Phil allways told me Phoenixes was fire-creatures. 
"Phil, he's up," I heard someone say, but I couldn't recognize if it was Wilbur or Techno.
I let out a grown while trying to sit up. 
"No, no, no, stay down, you need to rest." Wilbur walked up to me and carefully pusching me down. 
"No, I need to get revenge," I said, but the words wasn't mine. The voices had just grew to loud to ignore. 
They hurt you
Kill them all
Get revenge
Kill
Kill
Kill

"They voices are very loud, aren't they?" Wilbur said concerned while holding my hand. I just nod my head. 
We both lifted our heads when we heard footsteps, but it was just Phil. 
"How are you doing Tommy?" ha asked. 
"Besides the headace and the impulses to kill I'm doing pretty good," I said with a sarcastic voice. 
"Thats good. Get some rest. If you're to tired to go up and eat you can just call on us and we'll bring you a meal." Philza said as both of them were leaving the room. I shut my eyes an tried to bring up the tired side of me, but i couldn't shake of the feeling that someone was watching me.

Time skip 

 I woke up from the calming sleep I'd gotten, and looked at the clock in the room. It read 16.48 on it. I felt better but I was very hungry, so I got up and walked to the kitchen. The dinner was already cooking. 
"It'll be done in 5 minutes," Phil said as he soon as he saw me, before looking back at what he was doing. 
"I'll try and s-set the table then," I said with a shaky voice. 
"No Tommy, sit down. I'll do it," Wilbur said and took the forks and knifes from my hand. With a thankfully sigh i slipped down on a chair, as I was about to drop everyting I had in my hand.

To my suprise we had beef for dinner instead of potatoes. The meat tased delicious, and we all finished very quickly, and Wilbur took away the plates and glasses to do the dishes. 
"Phil, can I go out out tonight?" I asked, expecting a no. 
"No Tommy, not until your wounds have healed," he answered. 
'I knew it,' I thought, even if I knew it was better this way. 

I went up to my room an looked out the window. The cool air felt nice in my lungs, but I knew Phil would ground me for a month if I took a single step outside. I looked out in the woods. 
But wait - I saw something, or maby someone. I blinked and the figure was gone. 'I could've swore someone was in that tree,' I thought. 
Whatever that was, I decied to just brush it off. I closed the window, got some comfy clothes and went to bed. Slowly, I started to fall asleep. 

----------------------------------------------

Word Counter: 560
Have a nice time I hope I just don't make the chapters worse