Chapter 6

Wilbur's POV

"Arg!"

I grown and wail while I try to get up. My vision is blurry, and my throat feels like I've breath sand and not air for the past twelve hours.
"Hey, hey, don't get up just yet," someone says to me. Slowly, while my eyes get used to actually working, I remember who that voice belongs to. Of course. Phil.
When my eyes clears properly, I look around me. I lay in a bed, and both Techno and Philza is sitting on a chair beside me. 
"Where am I, where's Tommy and what happened?" I ask, while panic starts bubble in my chest. 
"You don't remember, do you?" Techno says.
"What?" is all I can come up with. 
"Tommy's been taken by the hunters, the ones that have been tracking us for years."
"The DreamTeam," I say with disgust in my voice. 
KILL
GET THESEUS BACK
HELP HIM
REVENGE
KILL
KILL
KILL

"Listen to me and not the voices!" The sharp in Technos voice snaps me back into reality. 
"For how long was I out?" I ask, and make myself add a more soft tone to my voice. 
"About a day, but you need to rest fromthat emotional outburst," Phil says, pushing my shoulders down. 
"The hunters can't be that far away then!" I shouted. "We still have a chanse to get him back! Why aren't we out searching for him?"
"Wilbur." Philza let out a long sigh before a contiued. "No matter how much I want him back, I can't risk your health. Techno in injured, and you're tired, both physically and mentally, and the hunters know how to travel undetected. But Wilbur, I promise - I will do everything in my power to get Tommy back in safety."

Phil looked at my unsatisfied face. For a short second, he looked much more tired, like he had aged several years in just a moment. Then he blinked, and the old appearance disssappeard from his face. 
"It's really time for you to rest now," he said. 
"But..." I began.
"No excuses this time, just sleep," Phil said, and it was hard to ignore the annoyed tune in his voice.
"Fine," I muttered, sinking down in the pillows surrounding my head.

-------------------------------------------

Word Counter: 400
Okay I know that I haven't been uploading at all for like... ten days, and I just wanna say that I'm sorry. I was on a vacation with my family, and didn't have much time to write anything. 
Thank you for reading <3