Chapter 10

Tommy's POV

I woke up from one of the best sleeps I had since my kidnapping. I looked up and saw that Ranboo was already awake and looked curious at me. 
"Morning," I say, while letting out a big yawn. 
"Are you feeling any better?" he asks. 
"A bit," I answear, not sure if I should be ashamed by my cry yesterday. 

When I get up on my feet I see some bread lying on the floor a couple of meters away. When Ranboo sees what I'm looking at he grabs one and throws at me. I catch it in the air, and start to eat it as quick as I can. If anything was worse than being maltreated, it was to be maltreated while you starved. I almost smiled at my own thought. 

After a while, maby 20 minutes, the celldoor opens. As usual the huntes have come to bring us to Romm 120, but when I look up on them, something is different. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but something with the expression in their faces...
No. For me and Ranboos best, I hope they don't plan something unusal. 

"Get up," one of the hunters says, and we both obey. 
"Filthy beasts," the other hunter mumbels. 
RUN
RUN
RUN
FLEE THESEUS

The voices shout at me as we walk down the hallway. To soon I see the number 120. They take us in and Ranboo and I sit down on the chairs, me on the left and Ranboo to the right. The hunters  chains us to the wall. We wait for an unusal long time, until Dream says:
"Sap, go get ALL the water."
The white bandana guy immeaditly disappears. I can hear his footsteps dissapearing in the corridor. 
"Well," the masked man begins, "today we're going to do a different experiment. We are going to test out your reaction on water since you are very... how do you put it... very allergic to it. 

My eyes widens in fear. As the Phoenix is a fire hybrid, we get hurt by water. I don't drink, and the only time I've touched water was that time when I didn't get inside quick enough when it started to rain. It felt like someone was throwing ice-knives at me. 
My gaze starts to flicker around in the room trying to see a possible escape. There must be one...

My thoghts gets cut off when the door opens. Sapnap and a grey-dressed guard comes into the room. The guard puts down a large emount of water bucket, smirks and leaves. 
Sapnap puts down all the water buckets he holds, and then he smirks to me before he leaves. 
"Now this is whre the fun begins," Dream said while picking up a cloth from his pocket and dipping it in the water buckets. He squeezes the cloth a bit, just enought to stop the water from dripping onto the floor. Dream slowly move the cloth towards Ranboo's leg. I can se the fear grow in the hybrids face, as the patch gets closer to his skin.  
As soon as the rag touched skin, Ranboo started to scream at the top off his lungs. My hands was chained to the wall, but if I could've, I'd held for my ears as the terrible sound filled the room. After a couple of seconds Dream removed the cloth from Ranboo's skin, and the lamentation slowly became quiter. 

When Ranboo's scream is no more but a whine in the air, Dream dips the cloth once again. He squeezes the rag, and I try to make myself calm. 
It's not gonna hurt that much, I try to comfort myself, even though every cell in my body screams "LIAR".
When he moves towards me I anxious close my eyes. I don't wanna look when my skin when I get wet. However, when the rag well rubs my skin it doesn't hurt me. Or first it itches, but after a second or two it just tickles a bit, and a warm nice feeling spreads trough my leg. 
I hear a suprised shout and open my eyes. The scene that appears in fron of me is not what I expected to see. 

Flames is licking my right leg, right where the wet cloth touched me. The patch is on fire, probably what caused the scream.  Dream throws the burning rag in the water bucket, and it goes out with a wheeze. Ranboo looks at me from his chair with a expression of both admiration and fear. 
I frown as the flames goes out. Did I just lit on fire?
"Now that was unexpected," Dream says, and I can hear a amused tone in his voice. 
"But," the hunter continues after a short silence, "this is going to slow. We need entertainment."

He picks up the water bucket and throws away the cloth. Even though the mask covers his face, I can feel him smirking. Without further hesetation, he pours the water on me and Ranboo. This time, my Phoenix-origin doesn't save me from the water. Both me and Ranboo alternately pant and scream to the immese pain. When I feel the black void of unconsciousness, I sweeps it around me and flees in to the abyss.

(Okay, to make the water thing make sense [which it doesn't in every other dimention], hybrids with a Fire/ End origin does need water, but they absorbs it from the air, like a cactus does when it doesn't rain. But when they touch to much water at the same time, it hurts them.

Ehh.....)

-------------------------------- 

HI this took me a lot of time and I hope I'll get done with this story before my school starts but don't worry I wont' give up on this bad boy. Remeber to sleep properly and eat sugar. Word Counter: 963