Chapter 9

Tommy's POV

The torture became a daily routine. Every morning I got dragged up, cried and got some feathers pulled out, and then I'd get back into my cell and after some time get a bit of food. I lost track of how long it lasted.
But one day, after I had gotten my food, I heard the sound of multiple people outside my door. A second later the door opened, and I saw two people: one of the members of the DreamTeam, and a new person I'd never seen before.
 He was very tall, almost 2 meters/ 6'6 feet, and his skin was oddly colored. His right side was black and his left was white, and he had one green and one red eye, with a pointed pupil, like a cat. And if I looked closely, I could see a long tail with a black and white tassel hiding behind the new guys legs. 
The hunter pushed the hybrid into my cell and the closed the door. 
"Are you o-okay?" I asked. My voice was shakey from hardly talking in weeks.
"Where am I?" The new guy looked axious around in the cell, without answearing my question. 
"I don't know exactly," I answered. 
"Oh."

There's a short silence before I speak up:
"What's your name?"
"Ranboo. What's yours?" he replies.
"Tommy," I say, trying to hid my emotions. I had been so long since I used that name.
Ranboo seemed to be a bit uncomfortable by my lack of information, so he stayed silent. 

After a while, the door opens and reveals two people standing outside, Dream and Sapnap. I already know what's gonna happen, so I walk up to the corner closest to the door. Ranboo does the same. I can almost touch his disturbance.

The two men grabs us. I'm already of to it, but Ranboo tries to fight back as Dream grabs his wrist. I violently shake my head at him, and he stops his protests and follow after us. The take us to the room I wish to never see again. The black figure 120 is forever imprinted in my mind. 

When we get in Sapnap immediately puts me in chains, while Dream puts Ranboo in the chair. I know that they'll shock him, so I look away. Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands forcing me to turn my head, and I find myself looking straight at Ranboos face, just as the electricity goes on. I try to not cry as I watch him cry in pain and agony. After a while Ranboo silences, I guess the poor hybrid passed out. The hunters lossed him from the chains and put him next to me. I look at him with a sad expression, and I flinch when the hunters suddenly grabs me by the wrist. They drag me to the chair, and the daily torture begins. After a while, Ranboo wakes up. 
Great, now he has to watch, I think. 

Dream and Sapnap losses me from the chair and starts to punch and kick me, while George forces Ranboo to look. He screams to the hunters to stop, to have mercy, but they don't listen to him. After a while they stop to collect some of my tears and pull out my feathers. I knew what would happen, but I still flinced as they wrested out the feathers. 

My whole body hurt after the torture, and my mind was exhausted. I baerly realized when they took us back to our cell. I could feel the worried looks Ranboo gave me, but I was baerly eable to walk in the same speed as Dream. As soon as we came into the cell I fall on the floor. Ranboo comes over to me with a worried look on his face. 

"Hey, hey, it's okay now, they're gone," he says while caress my hair, trying to comfort me. 
 Ranboos kind words and the physical concats breaks an emotioal wall inside me. Tears start to stream down in my face, soaking down his clothes. 
"I can't keep living like this," I say, still sobbing. "I just wanna go home and see my family and all my friends."
"I know, I know," Ranboo says softly. 
After I've cried out all the tears I had, I curl up in one of the corners, trying to fall asleep.

------------------------------------

And of course, we got the Ranboo fanart (not mine)

Hope you all liked the chapter, cuz it took a while to edit. 

Have a nice day/ night/ time
Word counter: 767