Chapter 2

Tommy's POV

We were all having dinner together. It was baked potatoes, because Wilbur and Techno wouldn't stop arguing about that they would not eat any type of meat from a pig. 
"Then why won't we have a nice cooked bird then," Wilbur shouted at me and Phil, which immediatly ended the conversation. Baked potatoes were really nice with some salt and melted butter, but I couldn't really focus on eating. 

"Phil, my side hurts again," I said to Phil with pain in my eyes.
"Okay, we'll check it out once I've put the dishes away," Philza said, and I nodded in response. 

But before Phil had time to spend on looking after my wound, there was a knock on the door. Phil hurried to the hallway and hid his wings under a cloak before he opend the door. 
"Hello, how can I help you?" I heard Phil say to someone. 
"Well," the Someone answerd, "we've had a complaint that apparantly some hybrids lives here."

The strangers voice was dominant and almost a little bit slow, so we three siblings heard every word out to the dinnertable, even though it lied on the second floor. Techno and Will immediately went away as quiet as they could to hide, while I covered my wings. 
"Dad, can I get some help?" I shouted out so Phil could get out of the situation if necessary. 
"Sorry, that's just my son, and I've never seen a hybrid around here," Philza answerd the man. 

I ran down the stairs and up to Phil in the hall. In the doorway stood a tall man with blond hair, a green hoodie, black pants and white shoes. But the most starling thing about the stranger was the white mask that covered his face, with just a simple smile on it. My heart jumed in fear.
"Phil, who's this?"I asked, hiding behind Phil. 
"Oh, so here is my little Theseus, allways checking on dad. You can go upstairs again," Phil said calmly. I nodded and ran upstirs again, searching for Wilbur and Techno. 
"It's my hunter down there, he knows I'm here!" I whisperd to them. They must have heard panic in my voice, because as soon as the words left my mouth Wilbur said:
"Hey, calm down and breathe for a second. Phil is going to sort this out, okay? He'd never give you up." 
Will and Techno put their hands on my shoulders, and started breathing in and out with me. All three of us stayed upstairs for a couple of minutes, before we heard the door shut and Philza called out "He's gone!" to us. We all sighed in relief that the stranger didn't investigate further. 

"Phil, he was the one who attacked me the other day!" I said, while the voices screamed in my mind. 
Get revenge
Find him
E
Phil frowned. He knew I wouldn't mistake me, and a hunter in the area meant big problems, since there lived multiple hybrids in different places nearby.
 Philza sighed and sat down besides me. He carefully unfolded my shirt too look at my wound. 
"It looks okay, but I think you need to rest."
We went upstairs and sat down in the couch. Wilbur and Techno where already there, and they greeted us with a big hug. Phil had taught us that physical touch helped when the voices were loud, and it did, at least a bit. Wilbur and Phil eventually fell asleep, but me and Techno were still awake. 

"It have been a long day," Techno said with a yawn. "We should get some rest now."
"Remember when I sleep, I just become more tired. So if you want to be with a sleepy Tommy for hours and hours, then be my honored Guest," I say, looking at his tired face.
"When I think about it, you can stay awake, just don't do anything stupid or so."
 "Yeah, I know. I'm not a child."
"You are indeed very much a little child to me," Techno said with a soft smile. 
"Haha, very funny," I said while he fell asleep. 

For a few minutes I sit still in the couch, making sure everyone's asleep. The I get up, and sneak away and out in the night. I throw myself up in the air. The veiw is amazing from up here. I can see Tubbos little treehouse in the woods. The cool wind caress my cheek, and I flie just a little bit closer to the treetops. All of the sudden, I see a few people looking at me from the shadows. I start to feel quite uncomfortable, so I pick up the speed, just as I get hit in the back. I almost started screaming, but all the voices in my head are yelling at me to shut up and fly home. With the pain in my back worsening, I aim at the house. 

----------------------------------------------------- 

This took me so long but I like it, so plz continue reading.
Word counter: 831
Have a nice day and eat some sugar.  

 -  da_internet_cat