Coconut (White's POV)

The week ended way too quickly for White. Black kept his word and guarded him like a hawk. The time he could spend alone with Sean was limited to a few hours per day, and still, he got a thousand messages and calls from his brother. Surprisingly Sean didn't complain as much as he thought he would. 

Anyway, the time he had with Black was incredible. They played, talked or just chilled together. And White could feel their bond getting stronger. White couldn't wish for more. 

He was sitting under the palm tree, hiding in his shadow, watching the gang running along the shore and laughing. Black was trying to hit Sean with the piece of coconut shell, yelling curses at him. Gram was at his heels, probably trying to stop him, and Yok was hysterically laughing at them. White had to smile. When he wormed his way back to his brother's life, he didn't expect to get treated so well by his friends. He made a big mas, after all. 

"It's nice, isn't it?" Gumpa spoke up as he sat next to him. White didn't have to think twice, to know what the older man meant. 

"Yes, they seem happy." White nodded, his eyes not leaving the fooling group. 

"It's thanks to you." Gumpa smiled. 

"Thanks to me?" White frowned. He didn't understand. 

"I never saw Black and Sean smile like this. And if these two are happy, Gram and Yok are too." Gumpa pointed out. 

"Thank you, White, for joining us." He added, patting his hair before standing up and jogging toward the boys. Gumpa was wrong. It wasn't only him who made them happy. The gang made him happy too. White stands up from his seat and runs towards the group. It was the last day of their short vacation, and he intended to enjoy the remaining time to the fullest.