Ocean (Black's POV)

With Gram by his side, Black was ready to kick Sean's ass. They started the game. The ball was flying back and forth, and if it moved harder to Sean, it was no one's concern. Suddenly he felt a wave of anxiousness wash over him that made him stop. Black's head snapped in his brother's direction, and what he witnessed made him see red. He tossed the ball on the ground, running straight to White's side. 

"Leave my brother alone!" Black shouted at the masculine creeper. 

"Get your dirty hands away from my boyfriend!" Sean's voice echoed right behind him. Black would have usually snapped at him, but he didn't care this time. White's safety was his priority. His baby brother was attempting to get away from the man's grip. Black's blood boiled with pure rage. The fucker will get it. He will bury his dead body under the sand or toss it in the ocean for the sharks to eat. 

"I said, leave my brother alone," Black growled at the guy, who visibly had a problem with his hearing. 

"We were just talking, right honey?" The man said, his brow raised mockingly at White. 

"I am going to break your face, you shit!" Sean snapped, marching closer to the two. He must have seen the hand gripping White's arm. Black didn't blame him for his anger, though. 

"Possessive much? You know, we could share?" The man dared to state. That was all it took for Black to finally snap. No one will talk like this about his baby brother. Not on his watch. Black's fist landed heavily on the guy's face, sending him a few steps back. The male let go of White's arm in the process, and it took Sean only a second to pull his twin close to his chest protectively. Black didn't hesitate to jump towards the man, kicking him in the guts. 

"Don't ever touch my baby brother again!" Black snapped, punching the guy once more for the good measure. 

"P'Black, stop." White tugged at his shorts.

"He's not worth it." He added, sending him puppy eyes as he clung to asshole Sean. 

"Black." Gram patted his back, calming him down instantly. 

"I suddenly don't want to stay here anymore." Yok sighed.

"The creep spoiled all the fun." He added, ruffling White's hair.  

"I am sorry." White pouted, burying his head into Sean's chest. Black felt his heart squeeze painfully. His baby brother was sad and blamed himself. 

"It's not your fault. You are just too beautiful to resist." Sean kissed White's forehead. The statement would have made Black's insides twist, but he was glad Sean tried his best to calm his baby brother down. 

"Let's go somewhere else," Black spoke up, opening his arms, waiting for White to come and hug him. He knew they both needed it.