Clay (White's POV)

The morning came quickly, and White was all fidgety. He couldn't wait to spend time with his beloved boyfriend. 

"Stop it. It's annoying." Black huffed, pushing him out of the door. White was about to scold his brother when the door from the opposite room opened. 

"Good morning." Sean greeted him with a bright smile. Seeing his boyfriend early in the morning was always special for White. Sean looked more stunning than ever, and it could be only White's imagination or the fact that he didn't spend much time with him lately. 

"Good morning." He managed to stutter. 

"Did you sleep well?"Sean asked, cupping White's cheek and caressing it tenderly with his thumb. White nodded.  

"Stop blocking the way and move." Black retorted, pushing the pair out of his way. 

"What he said." Gram laughed, shaking his head and following the older twin down to the restaurant. White sighed before he smiled at Sean, took his hand, and headed down to have breakfast too. 

Black, Gram, Yok and Gumpa were already seated at the table with his brother keeping the place next to him unoccupied. He tugged Sean's hand, leading him to the gang. 

"Morning, love birds." Yok grinned, winking at the pair. White heard a low growl coming out of Black's mouth. 

"Good morning." White greeted back. He quickly scanned the food on the table, grabbed the first delicious thing he set his eye on, and stuffed his mouth. 

"You don't have to hurry. We have all day." Sean chuckled. White's cheeks turned bright red. Was he that obvious? 

"When the love birds go on their date, what will we do?" Yok asked, eying Black and Gram. 

"Don't know. Black?" Gram turned to his best friend. 

"Don't care," Black mumbled like he didn't care, but White knew better. His big brother only didn't know how to communicate properly. 

"What about a flea market? I heard there's one nearby." Gram proposed. 

"Flea market? That sounds good, P'Black." White smiled, encouraging his twin. He watched Black nod. His face lit up with a broad smile. He wanted to see Gram's face when he discover Black's adoration for clay pottery. It was a secret only he knew. White giggled, pondering if he could convince Sean to stop by the market too.