Inlet (White's POV)

White hummed in satisfaction as the hot water warmed his shaking body. They were playing in the sea longer than they intended and got drenched. As soon as his brother realised White was shivering from cold, he dragged him back to their room and pushed him straight into the shower. It was nice to have someone who cared about him. Of course, Sean cared for him too, but it was different. 

"Are you done? I want to shower too." Black shouted from behind the door.

"You should have joined me when I asked," White yelled back as he turned the shower off, dried his wet body and slipped into the fluffy bathrobe. 

"I didn't know you would take an eternity in there." Black retorted, pushing him out of the door. White only shook his head in disbelief and went to his bag to find something decent to wear. After he put on his clothes, he pulled out the phone, thinking if he should massage Sean or not.

"I am hungry. Let's go eat." Black sprinted out of the bathroom, startling White.

"That was the quickest shower I ever saw." White blinked at his brother. 

"Didn't I say just now I am hungry? Let's go down. Everyone will be there already." Black pointed at the door, waiting for him. They made their way into the restaurant, and White didn't forget to slip his hand into Black's palm. He was scared his brother wouldn't let him, but to his surprise, he only tightened his grip on him. 

"Look. I told you they would be there." Black pointed at the furthest table in the restaurant. He spotted the whole gang and excited Yok waving at them. They quickly cross the room. Gram already made space for them. White plopped next to Sean, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and getting one in return. 

"Did you have fun outside?" Sean asked, smiling at him. 

"I did. We played in the sea for a bit." White grinned. 

"Did you have fun too, Black?" Gram asked his brother, and to White's amazement, Black nodded before he buried his face in the menu. 

"Can we go out together tomorrow?" Sean asked. White could sense hope in his boyfriend's voice. As much as he wanted to be alone with Black, he didn't want to neglect Sean. 

"Sure. Where are we going?" 

"There is a nice small inlet nearby. Let's all go there." Gumpa interrupted. 

"We can train here too." He added, and it sounded more like a command than a proposal to White. When Sean, Yok, Gram even his twin agreed without a protest, he was absolutely sure.