Balmy (Black's POV)

He was officially fucked. How could he screw it like this? Was the whole universe against him or what? Black stared at Gram wide-eyed, plotting a thousand lies in his head. 

"Are you going somewhere without me knowing?" Gram asked. Black didn't have to see Gram's face to tell he was hurt. 

"Yeah. Are you?" Sean joins in with his not-so-subtle sarcastic question. If Black could punch him here and there, he would gladly do it, but he didn't want White to be mad at him. Black hopped on his legs, snatching his phone from Gram's hand, trying not to break his poker face. 

"What if I am? It's not your business." He dared to comment, wishing Gram won't get offended by his tone. 

"Really, Black? After all that shit we went through? You are running away again?" Gram raised his voice. Black was shocked. Gram never shouted at him. He could do the stupidest shit, but he never gets yelled at by his tall friend like this. 

"You can't just disappear without us knowing! What if something happened to you?!" Gram continued lecturing, and Black stood there taking it all without a blink, with his eyes glued to Gram's handsome face. His best friend looked hot with that vein popping out on his neck. It looked so delicious. If Black could press his mouth on it and suck and feel the pulse on his tongue. 

"Are you listening to me?" Gram grabbed his shoulders, forcing him to look up. 

"I am not going alone." Black woke up from his little fantasy, pushing Gram's arms away. 

"He's going with me." The quiet voice interrupted the argument. Black turned to his brother, his fierce expression softening. 

"I asked him for a short vacation," White added, making his way towards him. Black opened his arms, waiting for his baby brother to cling to him. Even though the weather was more than balmy, he didn't mind additional heat in the form of his twin. Their hugs were special. 

"And we are going alone." Black didn't forget to warn as he wrapped his arms around White.