Shore (Black's POV)

Black was watching the receding backs of his brother and that asshole Sean. He had to stop himself from running after them and stalking the pair on their date.

"Let's go too." Gram put his arm around Black's shoulder, leading him the opposite way. The weight was pleasantly heavy, and Black had to suppress the urge to slide his hand around his best friend's waist. He has been successfully hiding feelings for Gram for a while now, and he didn't plan to show them in the near future. But that idiot was making it hard for him after all the commotion around Tawi calmed down. He suspected Gram had an idea about his feelings, but they were both cowards with no intentions to speak about it. 

"You two are frustrating." Yok snickered.

"Why can't you confess and get rid of this sexual tension." He added, smirking and running away from them before Black could kick his annoying ass. Gumpa, who silently walked behind them, sighed and shook his head.

"He's right." He just said before he hurried after a hyperactive Yok. Black felt Gram's body tense, and he didn't want to know why. 

"We need to talk," Gram stated, and without waiting for Black's answer, he grabbed his hand and pulled him to the nearest beach. Any other time Black would be fighting him, but he was too stunned to do it. He let his friend lead him to the shore, pushing him to sit down. The silence was killing him, but he wasn't brave enough to start talking.

"Black." Gram started.

"About what Yok said." He continued, and Black had to take a deep breath. 

"I don't know how to say it," Gram exclaimed, running fingers through his hair in despair. 

"I like you." He said at the end. Black froze. He didn't think Gram would be this straightforward. 

"Say something, please." Gram pleaded, looking at him with those warm eyes. Black couldn't get a word out of him, he wasn't good at talking like White. He was more a physical person. So Black did what he knew the best. He leaned forward, capturing  Gram's lips with his. And it was so damned good feeling.