Riptide (White's POV)

White let his brother drag him away from Sean and back to the couches. They sat side by side, and White was suddenly craving to sit on Black's lap and take a nap for a little while. Convince Sean to let him leave with Black alone was mentally exhausting. He felt his brother's hand pulling and positioning him on his legs. White sighed happily, leaning sideways on Black's chest. The heat he was radiating was pleasant and calming. 

"Gumpa knows," Black whispered into his ear as his fingers made their way in White's messy hair. 

"How?" White asked, his eyes widening. 

"He saw me browsing the internet," Black admitted. White hummed in understanding, pressing his cheek against his twin's chest. The movement made his glasses slide a little from his nose, making Black chuckle. 

"I will show you what I was looking at," Black said, pulling the phone out of his pocket. He fiddled with the device for a moment before he showed the screen to him. There was a picture of a small guesthouse surrounded by greenery. White's eyes sparkled. It was lovely. He let Black show him another photo. It was the beach that was probably nearby. The water looked clear, and he could already picture playing there with his brother. 

"Do you like it?" Black asked.

"So much." White nodded, snuggling closer to Black's chest. He couldn't wait for their little bonding time. 

"When will we go?" He asked, blinking at his twin. Black's body stiffened suddenly, making White glance where his brother was looking. He adjusted his glasses, sending a smile to Sean and Gumpa, who were standing near the new motorbike. Sean was scowling, and Gumpa was petting his shoulder. Right then, Yok stormed inside the garage. He had a huge grin spread across his face. White didn't think his smile could get broader, but it did the second he spotted them. He rushed towards them.

"As soon as possible," Black whispered into his ear. And White understands perfectly. Even the riptide was easier to handle than overexcited Yok.