Heatwave (Sean's POV)

This year's heatwave was extreme. Sean sighed as he wiped off the sweat running down from his temple. He could feel his tank top sticking to his wet back, and grimacing in disgust, he undressed the soggy, stinky piece of cloth and throwing it somewhere on the garage floor. He thought about the cold shower but dismissed the idea immediately as he still had a lot of work. It would be nice to let the water cool him down, and it would be even better to have White here with him. Thinking of it, his cute baby should come to the garage today. That angry gremlin is supposed to bring him here. 

Sean heard the familiar roar of a motorbike coming closer, and soon after, he could notice the twins. His smile grew wild when White hopped from the bike, tossed the helmet at his annoyed brother and ran straight toward him. 

"Sean!" White shouted before he jumped on him. Sean was startled but happy. He secured his boyfriend in his arms, spinning him around to make their meeting more dramatic. 

"Annoying," Black sneered as he passed by. 

Sean didn't spare him a glace and gave all his attention to White.

"Hi." White grinned, giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Hi." Sean didn't hesitate to return the favour. 

"You seem excited, baby. Did you miss me that much?" Sean asked as he put his boyfriend back to the ground. White's hands slide his bare back, settling on his waist. 

"I did miss you." White grinned, eying Sean's naked chest. 

"Naughty," Sean smirked, letting his palms travel down his boyfriend's perky ass. 

"Sean!" White squeaked, his face getting red. Sean had to laugh. White was just too cute sometimes. Naughty yet shy at the same time. 

"I have something to tell you." White wriggled out of his hold, grabbing his hand and dragging him further to the garage. Sean shook his head in amusement. What could his adorable boyfriend want from him?