Hurricane (White's POV)

White didn't expect to see his boyfriend walking half-naked around the garage right after he stepped inside. Not that Sean's abbs and sweaty skin weren't a nice view, but it was way too distracting. How was he supposed to tell him that he was going on vacation with Black, and Sean wasn't allowed to go with them when he couldn't rip his eyes away from the delicious sight? 

After a small dramatic welcome and Black's not-so-obvious comment, White grabbed Sean's hand, dragging him to the furthest part of the garage. He needed a place where no one would hear them. Yes, he could pull Sean upstairs, but it would be counterproductive. 

"I know I am hot, baby. But let's wait until we are alone. Thought I hate your dear brother, we are not having sex when he's around." Sean winked. White rolled his eyes at the comment and smacked Sean's chest. 

"That's not it." White frowned. 

"Can we sit down? I need to tell you something." He added, looking around for the place to push his boyfriend on. Why wasn't a chair anywhere when you needed it? 

"You look nervous? Is everything alright?" Sean asked. White sensed worry in his voice, feeling instantly guilty. 

"Promise me you won't get mad, and you won't tell anyone." White took a deep breath, stepping further away from the taller male. It was better to be at a safe distance before the hurricane came his way. 

"You are scaring me, baby." Sean attempted to grab White's arm, but he skillfully dodged it. 

"Black and I are going on vacation. Alone." White stammered, closing his eyes as he waited for Sean's reaction.