Paradise (Sean's POV)

The car ride was exhausting. It would be less annoying if Black would sit in the front with Gumpa instead of bothering his time with White. On the other side, he could be happy for Gumpa's and Gram's ability to make the twin's trip into the gang vacation. Yes, he was guilty of ruining it for White, but he couldn't hide his excitement either. The whole week with his baby, on the beach, what a paradise. 

"Stop looking like a pervert," Black growled, sending him a nasty glare. 

"Go fuck yourself." Sean replayed. 

"You two shut it. White is sleeping." Gram turned around, pointing at the sleeping figure between them. White's head was lolling on Black's shoulder as he was quietly snoring. The grip on Sean's hand didn't soften, though. 

"We still have half an hour to go," Gumpa announced, glancing in the rearview mirror. Sean and Black nodded, falling into the silence at once. At least they had one thing in common. They loved White with all their mind. But it didn't mean he got fond of his brother too. Black was an asshole still, even though they both tried not to rip each other's throat as much as before. For White's sake, of course. 

The change in scenery indicated their journey was almost over. The car pulled on the unpaved road, making the car shake. White groaned, and his eyes opened. He yawned a few times before he adjusted his fallen glasses, making Sean smile. White was the cutest human being, and no one could say otherwise. 

"Are we there?" White asked, getting a nod from Gumpa. The car stopped in the half-empty parking lot. 

"Time to get out," Yok shouted, opening the door and hopping out of the vehicle. Sean shooked his head. Gram followed right after him, leaving him, White and Black the last. 

"Let's go" Sean climbed out first, offering his hand to his boyfriend. White took it gladly, sending him a bright smile. Sean's heart skipped a beat. 

"Move." Black snarled, pushing Sean to the side, making him let go of White's hand. 

"Fucker." 

"Behave you two," White warned them. 

"Sorry." Black and Sean apologized. 

"Let's go inside and check-in." Gumpa decided to interfere, leading the way inside the building.  The group moved forward. The interior of the guesthouse was nice and cosy. The receptionist was kind while helping them, handing Gumpa three keys at the end of checking in. Sean grabbed his boyfriend's hand, ready to look at their room. 

"You are not staying in the same room as my baby brother," Black growled, pulling White away from him. What did that little gremlin just say?