Dew (White's POV)

White was clinging to his brother on the way to their room and sanding apologetic glances to Sean. He knew it was cruel to choose his brother over his boyfriend, but  God knows he needed Black by his side. He missed his older brother in a way no one than Black could understand. 

They said goodbye to the rest of the gang before disappearing inside their room. It was small yet cosy with a queen-sized bed, bathroom and balcony. White smiled, dropping his bag on the floor and running straight to take a look outside. The view was incredible, not like in Russia, where all he could see were buildings. The colourful plants led the way straight to the nearby beach, and White could already tell how pretty the flowers would look in the morning dew. 

"Do you like it?" Black stood next to him before taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. 

"It's incredible. I love it." White nodded happily, observing his twin inhaling the nicotine and blowing it out later. 

"You should stop smoking." 

"Don't want to." Black retorted. 

"And I don't want you to die earlier." White pouted. He watched his brother frown for a second before he dumped the half-smoked cigarette away. 

"Whatever. Let's go out before diner." Black announced, grabbing White's hand a dragging him out. White knew Black wouldn't say it aloud, but he could feel his brother's happiness and excitement, and it was all that mattered. 

He still managed to send a quick message to Sean before they made their way out of the guesthouse.