Chapter 11- Christmas Suprise Pt.1

It All Started With Hello Ch.11

Artemis

"All eight graders that did not pay for the party, please leave. You know who you are. I don't want to have to embarrass anyone." Mr. Carter said as we all stood in the basement of the school as all the grades left the building.

About six or seven people left as Brittany snuck into the party.

"What did I say Artemis, Jari, and Isis?!" Mr. Carter growled.

"That she could come if we paid for her. Which we did." Isis said.

"Okay. Whatever. If this food isn't gone, you'll be eating fingernails and boogers for prom." Mr. Carter threatened all of us as Juno started playing music.

"Fingernails and boogers? Man, I don't wanna go to that prom." A deep voice said from the DJ table. We all turned to look. Isis, Brittany, Jari, and I cried out when we say the four handsome faces of Mindless Behavior. Every other girl followed our example.

"Hey everyone. It's your man, Ray Ray." Ray smiled. He was the one that spoke first.

"Yo, its Roc Royal." Roc waved. Isis bit her lip to keep from yelling out.

"Yo, I'm Prodigy." Prodigy nodded and Jari squealed.

"And its yours truly, Princeton. And we are--"

"Mindless Behavior!" We all shouted.

"Yes we are. Now can y'all help us out? We were invited by four girls by the names of Isis Drake, Brittany Jones, Jari Smith, and Artemis Williams. Can you point them out to us, please?" Princeton smiled. Everyone turned to stare at us.

I got up and the girls followed me. We strutted up to the DJ table where the boys, Myles, Keisha, Walter, and Kenneth stood.

"Thank you for inviting us." Prodigy smiled and hugged Jari.

"You're welcome." She said to him. Roc hugged Isis and Ray hugged Brittany. I stared at Princeton.

"Don't just stand there! Hug his ass, Artemis!" Unique Sullen yelled. I laughed and hugged him.

"You jerk, you said you weren't coming." I smiled at him as Juno played music to drown out our conversation.

"Keisha surprised us with the tickets here. We thought we were going home, but here we are." Princeton smiled as he grabbed my hands and tangled our fingers together.

"Yes. Here you are. I can't believe it. After a month of talking we have finally met." I looked down at our tangled hands.

"Yeah. And there's something I want to do." Princeton said softly and pushed my chin up. He looked in my eyes and leaned in.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Nope. Not happening." Ms. Drake stopped us.

"Ms. Drake! Why you cock blocking?" I whined.

"Girl, don't make me call your momma." Ms. Drake threatened.

"Huh? What you say, Isis?" I yelled and walked over to Isis and Roc on the opposite side of the basement. Princeton followed behind me with an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Rocky." I hugged Roc.

"Hey Greek Goddess." Roc hugged me back. "You looking spiffy."

"Thank you, but this ain't nothing. This is just simple." I smiled.

"It's simply spiffy." Roc shrugged with a big smile. Isis, Princeton, Roc, and I laughed as Ray and Prodigy danced around us and Jari and Brittany laughed at them.