Chapter 20

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

-3 days later-

It's finally Halloween thank god. So my punishment was supposed to be today but I'm about to talk with them both about an agreement. I'm sure their gonna accept the deal.

No, I know they will.

So my costume is perfect. And for fun, Anya is doing the same thing for Evangeline. Same for Lydia with her boyfriend Lucas. We are going to a haunted neighborhood so I'm excited for today. It's exactly what it says it is. A haunted neighborhood. Anya, Lydia, and I rented it out for tonight. We don't know what's gonna be hiding inside. But I do know it's four different houses than a street. So we each go to one house ourselves and then the last house together.

(A/n: not sure if that's a real thing but)

The people setting everything up said everything is gonna be ready at 8 and it's 8:30 we've decided to go when it's dark to add to the effect. Anya, Lydia, and I all had matching outfits that would match the deal.

I had my makeup, hair, and everything is done. Not my outfit I have on a robe right now I wanted to wait for that and talk to the girls about the deal first.

As I walk downstairs I see Val and Ana sitting on the couch with their costumes. Their angels. Ironic isn't it?

I walk in front of them and put my hands on my hips.

"I want to make a deal with you two" I say smirking crossing my arms.

"Well..?" Val says looking up at me through her lashes.

"You guys know how my punishment is today?" I say sitting in between them.

"Hmm, I remember. Are you ready for tonight?" Val says leaning on her hand with her elbow on top of the couch putting her hand on my thigh.

"Well, that's the thing. Here's the deal you guys let me dominate you guys for the whole night and we move the punishment to another day" I say smirking at her removing her hand from my thigh causing her smile to fade quickly.

"No. Absolutely not!" "Sure!" They both say at the same time.

I'm sure you can guess which is which.

"No? Ok well if no you can't touch me at all for a month" I say looking at Val with my arms crossed.

"And? I can last" Val says leaning back with her arms crossed glaring at me.

"Hmm, can you? Because Ana will be allowed to touch me. And when I say you can't touch me. I mean no cuddles, no kisses, no nothing. For 2 months" I say leaning back Ana taking her hand and unwrapping my robe revealing my body covered in lingerie. I take Ana's hand moving it down towards my vagina slowly kissing Ana's jaw knowing Val looking.

"You said a month"

"3 months now" I say looking at her still kissing Ana's jaw and moving her hand down my body slowly.

"Ugh! Fine!" As soon as she says that I move Ana's hand away and wrap my robe back up and kiss Val's cheek and getting up and walking back to the bathroom feeling them both looking at me.

Told ya they'll agree.

--
It's 8:55 it didn't take me long to get into my costume but it's tight-ass hell. It's a latex dress with latex gloves and I paired it with back thigh-high heels.

All the girl's outfits:

Isabella shoes:

(A/N: long-ass pictures for what?)

So as you can see this costume is quite fitting for the situation. Actually, I had this planned since the beginning of October.

I walk downstairs to see Val and Ana already looking at me. I'm guessing they heard my heels.

"Let's go babes," I say mimicking Val's accent with a smirk.

They don't say anything. Ana walks past me with a smile. Val walks past me shaking her head, looking disappointed.

"Do you want to say anything darling?" I say slapping her ass with a smirk.

She doesn't say anything she just looks back at me with a glare.

"Do you want me to spank you? You want to be a bad girl? Bad girls get punished" I say getting in her face with a smirk looking up at her through my lashes.

She just looks down at me and laughs at me then walks away to the car.

Does she take me for a joke?

"I think I forgot to mention. If you disobey me you won't get to touch me until February" I yell out to Val crossing my arms and looking right at her.

I'm such a liar.

Once those words leave my mouth she stops walking. She turns around looking at me with a glare. I raised my eyebrow at her putting my hands on my hips with a glare.

She looks me up and down and nods with a smirk and turns around and starts walking to the car.

This is once in a lifetime opportunity I'm gonna take advantage of this.

---
I was bored and wrote this it's short but it's ok because the next chapter will be longer. I'm excited to write the next chapter it's gonna be interesting to write and very funny.

Who's your favorite character so far?

I'll guess we'll have to see what happens in the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. And I'll see ya next time.

Not proofread

Love ya💋

-T