Chapter : 54

Authors Pov.

"-Thank you!" Jin speaks, walking down the asile, walking towards his members. Everyone clapping in respect to his speech.

"Oh, pleased to meet you Mr. Kim!" One of his business partners speaks. He nods, in response.

"What about the shipments of girls? When should we receive the shipment?" Other one speaks.

"Shipment of girls...What do you mean by that?" Jungkook speaks with an angered tone.

"Don't you know?" He speaks careful.

"What!" Jungkook cross his arms, "Mr. Winters...h-he asked for shipments of girls, in exchange of guns and equipment's. And some of our business partners agreed! In short Human Trafficking!" He explains.

Failed to notice how much his each and every spoken word burned them.

"Get me their names! Tomorrow morning names should be on my table!" Yoongi orders and walks away.

"But how can-" he cuts off. "Better prepare for consequences!" Jungkook warns walking away.

Boys walked towards girls who talked with each other, each had elegance of talking, slight smiles and small hand movements.

Their movements were under watch. Each and Every.

"Any problem here! Should we get a room for you all?" Taehyung asks, "No, Thank you!" Tzuyu answers.

Ballroom was decorated with millions of red and golden lights, a big shining chandelier hanging in between making it more beautiful.

Tables were arranged in round, some couples enjoying and some bachelors making out at corner. Waiters roaming with a tray of champagne in glass

"Ma'am!" A waiter offers to Rosé, she politely refused smiling at waiter. He smiles back and leaves.

"I'll come!" Jennie stands, a female gaurd approach her. "Need anything ma'am!" She asks polite yet in cold tone.

"Just washroom!" Jennie replies, "I'll follow you!" She walks with her.

"Oh-no! You don't have to. I prefer alone!" She politely requests.

"It's my duty ma'am!" She replies. Jennie agrees if she stood out of washroom leaving her alone.

"Ok ma'am! Let's go this way!" Jennie walks with her.

"You wait here!" Female guard waits out.

"Noona!" Beomgyu calls out, "Yes..." Rosé replies.

"You guys need anything, then call for those guards. We're going for a important meeting." He informs.

"Leaving us alone!" Lisa panicks, "No, these gaurds are there to protect you all!" Jungkook answers from behind her.

She flinches, at his sudden appearance. "So...how much exactly time would it take for the meeting to end!"

"Half an hour!" Jungkook replies.

"Don't worry, they all are here!" Jin's sincere words, gave them slight assurance.

1 Hour Later.