Chapter : 33

Jimin Pov.

"Go on kill me. But do you think after killing me you can find out that, Who is the Boss?" His voice laced out shakily.

While blood kept spitting from his filthy mouth. He smirked even though he was in immense pain.

His filthy mouth kept chanting nonsense about how great his Boss is and no one can find him. But his next words caught our attention.

"Don't worry. Boss will kill girls no matter what. Also how much will you save them. Someday either today or tomorrow you have to give up."

"Shut up bastard." Saying Jungkook punched him.

"Remember this no matter what, we will protect girls with our lifes. If that's how we can repent ourselves. Then we will."

With that Jin Hyung shot him dead on spot. It was true. We were protecting those 7 girls.

That's why no matter what they are doing, where they are going or whom they are talking it was all being reported to us.

Our mens were following them everywhere in disguise. Girls didn't know about this and we won't even tell them.

Right now staying away and protecting them was only idea.

The warning left us stunned. It wasn't a simple warning but a dangering one.

The moment we let the girls go, it became easy for that bastard to use them as our weakness.

Girls image will take no time to be ruined as Idols. The moment that bastard reveal that they lied about their Surprise Vacation.

Flash Back.

8 Months Earlier.

Suga Pov.

"Boss there was a parcel of your name." One of our men handed us the box. He went away and I opened it.

First there was a letter along with some pictures of someone. Jungkook took pictures.

"Hyung these are girls." His voiced laced out shakily.

"What?" I asked.

"Blackpink and Jihyo, Nayeon and Momo, see." He handed pictures to me.

It was really them. Everyone in each picture.

Nayeon.

Seeing her picture my heart beat increased.

I immediately kept her picture down and J-hope start reading letter.

"Won't you go save these girls. Come on look at them so tempting.

You know the Boss is back. Boss is coming for you. Better start preparing and don't worry.

We will make sure we get a little bit taste of those tempting girls.

-Yours Lovingly Enemy."

I scoffed. He was absolutely threatening us on the basis of girls. "Ohh this is also there." Rm took out a CD from box.

Maybe I didn't notice it. He played on laptop.

In Clip.

"Unnie. Let's go there." Rosé shouted pointing at fishcakes shop. Jennie, Nayeon and Jisoo followed her to shop.

As they started eating one man walked past them and while he was walking he put something in Nayeon's purse.

Right few minutes later the purse caught fire shocking everyone. Everyone stunned Jisoo immediately poured water from jug kept on stand.