Chapter : 14

Rosè Pov.

Here i was again cleaning the 2nd floor. While momo unnie was washing clothes for all maids. What was happening with us?! Did we really asked to much?! We just asked for Happiness. That's all and here we are getting only pain.

2 days have passed. We are constantly working as maids. First day of working was horrific. But momo unnie was so much angry for that bitch who made our maknae cry.

That day at night when we came in our room. Lisa was all shivering from cold. Her face was all turning blue. When she told Jennie unnie she was so angry.

She was almost to kill her but Jisoo unnie stopped her. But as usual she is older so no one can argue her. She was also angry but she told to let it go.

Cause she told if we cause any trouble 'they' will surely make sure we won't live anymore or live a real hell. By they i knew she meant 'BTS'.

That night all of us cried at our miserable fate. It really hurts. Believe me, save me, love me, what we wanted but how fate played with us is not fair.

Authors Pov.

In kitchen Jisoo was cooking alone. No one was there. As usual bts had 'work to deal with.' And maids were only there duties.

There someone entered with evil thoughts.
But as he was passing by kitchen. He saw a beautiful girl cooking. She looked innocent and fresh as well.

He was eyeing her like. He was a hunter and she was his prey. He noticed she was cooking with her full concentration. Not even aware of a Hunger Wolf eyeing her.

He silently moved towards her. And back hug her. Due to which she flinched hard and gasped. She was struggling in his arms.

Jisoo kept trying to move. But her petite body was nothing in front of his muscular body.

He spoke in his devilish voice startling her. "Shh shh don't move. Ahh you seem so fresh. Stay still if you don't want me to force you."

Still she wasn't listening. She kept moving. Suddenly he jerked turning her. "Don't move you bitch. Or else the consequences will be very bad." Jisoo was over with this. Tears started to appear in her eyes.

But she wasn't stopping struggling. And that's all. His buttons was pushed he slapped her. Due to force she fell on floor with blood on her lip's corner.

Her cheek was really hurting her. Suddenly he jumped on her. Hovering above her he started to suck her neck. She started beating on her shoulders.

He tore her sleeves. And started sucking more harshly.

He pinned her hands by his one hand above her head. And other hand used to close her mouth. He started sucking and biting her shoulders harshly.

Not able to endure pain jisoo started crying. But only muffles sounds could be heard as her mouth was closed.

Jin Pov.

I came to mansion early cause we had a dealing with a Russian mafia. But jungkook forgot the file in my room.

I was going towards my room from stairs. That was passing by kitchen. I heard some shuffling sound from kitchen.

When i went towards there. Seeing the scene in front of me made my blood boil. That prick was literally crushing her underneath him. I walked towards him in anger.

Jisoo Pov.

My breath was getting heavier. Black dots started to appear in my eyes. I was giving up the hope that someone will save me.