Chapter : 4

BTS POV.

We Must be lying if we said that we didn't enjoy the first song. Well , It was first but still  we waiting for more and also getting a little exited.

Jimin Pov.

As proformance started. They were sing but a girl named Rosé caught my attention. Her voice was angelic. Cute little mesmerising eyes. Her deep voice. Beautiful Milky skin. And last but not the least.

Her beautiful smile. Wahhh--- Jimin!!!!! What the hell!!!!
What are you thinking?! Uffff stop thinking idot. I am a Mafia King. And she is a idol no way may be a slut who slept with thousands of men's. For popularity. Stothinking and concentrate on profamance. It finished and they went but I want to see more may be next is starting.

Taehyung Pov.

As proformance started. They were singing plus dancing but a girl named Jennie caught my eye. I must say she was way perfect. Her eyes. Chubby cheeks when she smiles. Her height was smaller that me I can tell it. Her voice seems so soft and smooth. And her lips.
Wahhh--- "Taehyung." my thoughts were intrupted by Namjoon Hyung who was calling me more like smirking and calling. So I answered. "Yes Hyung."

"Where are you lost?! you keeping smirking at that girl Jennie. Well to be honest it's creeping me out. So, what are you thinking." as Hyung asked my breath got stuck No!!!! I can't tell him he will start lecturing me. I answered. "No Hyung. I was just thinking about--" he cut me off by, "about Jennie. Right?!" I was shocked how he knew I was trying to stay calm. And answered calmly. "Yes Hyung I was just thinking about her voice is feeling better and soft and smooth. That's all Hyung." He nodded and turned towards JB Hyung. Uff saved. Next proformance was going start. Soon.

Jungkook Pov.

As the proformance started my eyes went on the girl with blonde hair. Her doll type  innocent eyes. Her smooth skin. Long legs umm still her height is short than me till my chest maybe. Well her voice was beautiful and she was rapping very nice. I must say that I don't regret coming here. Soon proformance ended they went inside and next proformance was going to start. Well to be honest I was desperate too. For more.

Jin Pov.

As the proformance started. I was just staring at the girl. Named Jisoo she was so sweet. Her voice smooth and raspy. Her small little waist. Her height was very short than me. Her cute innocent eyes. Plumpy lips and her beautiful smile. She was an angel. As I turn my head towards other I saw my members looking at them while smirking. Tch probably thinking of something bad.

Soon proformance ended they went in and next proformance was going to start.
Then Suga started to speak. "What are you all thinking Jin Hyung and you three maknae." Then JB joined saying. "Yes , you all were just lost in them or should I say their beauti. Huh!!!" "No probably thinking how to make them theirs right Hyung." says the one who brought us here the great Yogyoem. I just chuckled softly at their thoughts. Soon next proformance started.

Black Pink's Pov.

Next Proformance Clothes.