Chapter : 53

12:00PM.

Lisa Pov.

"Lets call over Twice Unnies so we all could get ready together!" I suggest.

"That's a good idea!" Jisoo Unnie replied.

"I'll call Jihyo Unnie then!" Jennie Unnie said. "Ok!" Rosé Unnie nods eating chips again for the 4th time.

"Stop eating much!" Jisoo Unnie said. She pouts, whining.

"This one last!" She pleads, Unnie nods.

"Unnie said they were about to prepare for lunch I called them here. We all could have lunch together and get ready!" Jennie Unnie informs.

"That's good!" Jisoo Unnie replied.

"Then I'll start to make lunch" Jennie Unnie said going.

"I'll wash my hands and come!" Rosé Unnie said.

As she came, "Lisa let's play!" She said I nodded and joined her playing in mobile.

Jisoo Pov.

"Yaah! yaah!" Jennie kept making cute noises, making me giggle at her cuteness.

"Aww! You so cute!" I pinched her chubby cheeks. She smiles making them more chubby.

I love them!

"I'm making kimchi, fried chicken and boiled Rice!" She was working, "Anything else should be made?"

"Hmm...maybe macarons!" I shout, flinching her.

"Unnie calm down!" She waves her hand up to down.

"Uh-hmm." I pout.

2 Hours Later.

"Should we start to get ready?" Jihyo suggests, "Yeah of course!" Lisa replied.

"You guys bought all your gowns right, about make up don't worry!" Jennie questions,"Yeah Unnie don't worry we did!" Tzuyu replies.

"I'll get ready with Lisa!" Tzuyu stick to Lisa's arm and she agrees.

"So let's take some warm shower and get ready. Start from maknaes!" I ordered.

All we distributed with the one we wanted to get ready with. It was me, Jennie and Nayeon.

First Jennie went for a bath, and came out in bathrobe. Nayeon suggested I should go first so I went.

I switched on the shower, the relaxing water fell on my shoulder making me shiver.

I began scrubbing my skin with body wash, washing myself.

Nayeon Pov.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asks drying her hairs with towel.

"Why?" I frown.

"I mean, Sug—"

"I'm okay!" I cut her off.

"Don't worry I'll try best to keep you away from him!" She said, sincerely.

"You always there for me! Don't worry I myself will try my best to avoid him... you don't have to try so hard Jennie-yah..."

"I'm back!" Jisoo Unnie opens the door in bathrobe.

"You can go next!" I nod.

Authors Pov.

Girls house was filled with chaos, asking each other for hair straightener, make-up and clips.

"Unnie can you make it straight till end make it curl!" Tzuyu suggests, Jihyo huffs.