Chapter : 46

Jihyo Pov.

Why wasn't he saying anything? What's wrong with him...

I gulped seeing him, eating the breakfast casually, now I wasn't able to eat seeing him eat like this.

I put correct spices only, then why what happen?

Chayoung nudged me, asking what happen. I smiply nodded as nothing and started eating.

Few Hours Later.

We bid them goodbye as everyone leaves. Except us.

Blackpink and we decided to clean all house together, as there would be so much work to do.

We divided into groups, cleaning garden, hall, guest rooms.

Authors Pov.

Time flew went, girls plopped on couches, breathing heavily, all tiresome work of cleaning.

"I am so tired...ahh my back I paininng so much! I will just take a little break.." Jihyo stood going up while Irene and Jennie joined her.

Jennie and Irene laid on bed while Jihyo was looking for her phone.

When she saw it, there was a note below her phone.

Confused she picked it up opening, her eyes widen when she realised what was written on it.

Next time make it more spicy.

She grits at his mocking words.

I will kill you!

3 Weeks Later.

Authors Pov.

7:00PM.

Jennie run burst open hospital ward, there he laid.

Soobin.

Bandaged around his head, hands, band-aids on his face. His Right leg wrapped in heavy bandage.

Jisoo rubs her backs calming her down. They were practicing when Jennie received a called from from Soobin but nurse spoke.

Her heart dropped hearing Soobin got into dangerous car accident.

Someone found his car hanging at cliff, he called ambulance and Police.

Officer when investigated, got alert that he was under Kings.

Soobin was immediately given emergency care, and was rushed to the hospital.

Nurse dialed a random number, she called first two number which weren't available.

Third was Jennie's which she picked up, leaving her practice in between she and other members ran out to see Soobin.

"Y-yah Soobin-nah!" Her voice trembles and hand shaky, cupping his cheeks softly so he couldn't get hurt.

"Unnie! See what happen to him? He isn't waking up... Tell him to wake up!" She cried in immense pain.

"Shh...it's okay... don't cry!" Jisoo cries rubbing her back.

"Unnie inform others boys...they must be worried!" Lisa suggest a Rosé.

She nods sobbing, "Anneyong Noona!" Beomgyu cheers picking up phone.

She sobs, "Beomgyu..."

Lump in his throat was making it hard for him, to speak. He runs towards meeting room where everyone was having important meeting.

Barging in his tears spilled while he spoke. "Soobin Hyung...He met with an accident!"

Eyes snapped towards him, but he only focused on Jin.