Chapter : 38

2 Days Later.

Lisa Pov.

"Bow!" We all bowed to the judge infront of us, he sat on his chair.

Jennie Unnie was sitting in offence defendant side,while Clara Unnie along with her husband were on offence side.

"Who will start?, Offence or Defence?"

"We would like to start!" The lawyer from offence side said.

Jennie Unnie was framed for attacking Clara Unnie's husband, for her miscarriage and as well as for beating Clara, due to which she lost her baby.

When ever the offence lawyer asked her anything she would only say, Jennie Unnie was behind everything.

Defence tried everything, to convince her that if she was abused she could tell. She only kept quiet.

But when Jennie Unnie was asked about her crimes she only accepted them. She wasn't denying them.

Why was she doing this? The whole case was being recorded by camera. It was live all over Korea.

Jisoo Unnie was crying, she protested but got a warning, of she does it 2 more times she will be taken out of court.

Next their maid was taken to court box, she was asked same questions, she also blamed Jennie Unnie.

Tears filled in my eyes, so Unnie really did it!

"According to evidences and witness it proved that Accused Jennie Kim, tried committing Adultery, Also was cause of Victim's miscarriage just because of her revenge. Hence, Jennie Kim is proved to be culprit.

But, from defendant side there were no evidences or any witness. You have time till next week. In next Court Trial, if you aren't able to prove Jennie Kim is not culprit. Then we will proceed with the Punishment Judgement.
Court is Adjourned."

"Stand up!" Court Officer says, every one did.

"Bow!" As we all bowed judge went out, Jennie Unnie was taken out.

"Tchh, such a slut! She should die!" One of audience sitting back said.

Nayeon Unnie held her collar her eyes red in anger.

"Don't you dare call her that! She is not a slut!" She shouts.

Only Twice and Blackpink and some other unknown people were here. Bts weren't able to attend it.

When we went out many people started cursing at Jennie Unnie, throwing eggs and tomatoes on her, Police was protecting her.

Once she was in van, those people started throwing on windows.

We were separately taken to a side by bodyguards.

Her face was full, tears in her eyes but she wasn't letting them out.

Those horrible womans kept cursing her. Then they started engine and soon van was out of sight.

We were moved bodyguards towards our van, we came in different vans, Twice was there while we came in our own.

Everything is ruined.

Taehyung Pov.

"Boss!" He knocks then coming in, he handed me a paper, about case which we weren't able to attend.