Chapter : 27

Next Morning.

8:00AM.

Momo Pov.

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I looked towards clock it was 8 damn we are late. I straight ran to washroom. Brushing my teeths and showering.

Choosing a simple outfit. Knee-length dress. With half sleeves. I stepped out of room and looked around.

Why the mansion looked different. Then realisation hit me. We are not in Bts mansion anymore.

Did I not realised it? What was wrong with me? Or did I got the use of living there?

I went back bed waking Lisa. I woke her up. She rubbed her eyes looking me confused and then she looked towards clock. Realising the time her eyes widen.

"What happen?! Omo we are late. We have to cook breakfast for them Unnie. Master Jungkook would be angry." She said and ran towards.

Few minutes later she came out fully dressed. But her hairs were still wet. I just kept looking at her.

Did she still not realise that we are not in Boys mansion anymore.

She took towel started drying her hairs fast. I went towards her.

"Why are you doing drying your hairs fast?!" I asked her.

"Unnie we are already late for work." She said panicking.

"We are not there anymore." I said and went out of the room to wake others up.

Lisa Pov.

She is right we are not there anymore. Then why is it hurting me?

Of course I should be happy. That I am free from making coffee and breakfast for boys.

Am I? I sighed and started drying my hair slowly.

After I drying I just laid on bed facing the stomach. What's wrong with me? I should be happy. Then why am I not?!

30 Minutes Later.

I kept thinking not even realising about time. My eyes went on watch.

In a second I jerk sat up. It's been already 30 minutes. Why didn't I realise?

I went downstairs. Everyone was there except for Nayeon Unnie. I sat beside Rosé Unnie.

"Unnie where is Nayeon Unnie?!" I asked them. "I knocked on her door she said she is still tired. She need more sleep." Jennie Unnie answered.

I nodded at her and started my breakfast. Damn I was really hungry. Maybe because I was eating after 3 Weeks.

After eating breakfast we all went in main hall. Sitting there and then Jisoo Unnie started speaking.

"Should we go public today or do we all need time for that?!" She asked.

Am I ready to reveal myself in public. No I was still scared. What if others got to know. I shuddered at the thought of that.