Chapter : 23

Momo Pov.

My mind was all blank nothing. It was like I wasn't able to process anything. Why and how things were happening. No emotion, no tears.

The door burst open and 30 mens came inside. They were wearing same outfits that those men wore who bought us here. They all surrounded us in a circle and held the gun up on all the girls heads aiming all of us but didn't shoot.

All girls gasped and move back crawling to each other. Now we all were sitting in between and men's were on all fours sides. Then few minutes later a man walked in. His aura was giving really different vibes.

He was wearing a Black suit, with muffler around this neck. Snake tattoo on his knuckle. Along with a Tiger mask on his face but his eyes could be seen. He had Grey eyes with small eyes lashes. He was in his 30's or 40's that I wasn't able to differentiate.

He spoke something making everyone gasped and eyes go wide including mine. "Kill each and everyone of them. We can't leave them alive. They all are useless."

Girls started to shake their head as no. Begging them not to kill them. While tears formed in all girls eyes include mine too.

I closed my eyes really tight and my hand searched here and there. The first hand came in my hand I held it tightly.

Gun's loading could be heard and them shoot. I flicnched hard and squeezed my eyes more not wanting to see which innocent died.

But instead I heard some man's groaning voice. I frowned and slowly opened my eyes roaming them here and there. No girl's body was dead then who?! My eyes caught the sight of that man who was on floor groaning while holding his right leg.

A voice spoke it was very familiar and in a second my eyes snapped towards the door. "Touch them and I will make sure you regret being born." The man who spoke this came out. It was master Jin.

They are here. Unknowingly I sigh of relief escaped my mouth. My eyes went to my members who looked same as me. Shocked and happy to see him here.

As soon as master Jin moved forward all men's guns which were aimed at us were now aimed at him. While his gun and all attention was only aimed at the man on the floor.

"Did you like the surprise Z?!" Master Jin asked the man as he crouched down to his level and punched him with his gun. That's man's face to turned towards his left.

Then master Jin stood up and kicked his stomach really hard. "Do you think you can escape after killing. Or you can kill me?!" That man asked him as he stood up stumbling. Once he stood up he punched master Jin and he stumbled back.

That man held his collar and started punching him and master Jin left his gun and started to fight back.

Atlast that man pushed master Jin he fell on floor and that man took his gun out and aimed at him. He loaded his gun and then shoot.

He was the one who was shooted at his hand. "We all are with him." And there they all were standing other members of Bts. It was Master Suga you shot him. All guns snapped towards them.

That man was holding his left hand which was bleeding with his right hand. "So now Z you can't do anything thing. Do you?!" Master Taehyung asked him in his cold but sarcastic tone.

That man laughed at him said. "Do you think you can kill me here?!" "And why do you think we can't?!" Asked master Jungkook.

"Yah Jeon. Roam your eyes here and there man. See there are 30 mens the moment you kill me. You will be shooted right that moment."

Lisa Pov.

"You think so Z?!" Master jungkook asked him more like he said. But there was a sinister smirk playing on his lips. It really send shivers to my spine.