Chapter : 48

Flash Back.

Author's Pov.

He leans back sitting comfortably while his eyes didn't move away from her.

Her eyes reflecting only and only one emotion.

Fear.

She was fearing, she gulps seeing him, bowed her head down.

Not wanting to look at him, she looks away. She was sitting on her knees, while he was sitting on chair.

Her legs tied with a long chain at corner, her hands tied with a rope, mouth taped.

She was just a 8 years old girl. Kiddnapped, Abused.

Not understanding anything the innocent girl just prayed for safety.

He went towards girl and lifted her head, staring at her eyes, smirking he traced his fingers on her face.

She closed her eyes in complete fear, "so beautiful!" He wisphers.

He removes her tape, so she could speak.

"Ajjushi! P-please leave me, my mom must be waiting for me...s-she must be w-worried..." She was on peak of fainting.

"Your mom is dead!" He wisphers.

Flash Back Ends.

She gasp sitting up straight trying to figure her dream. 'What was that!'

"Unnie!" Lisa barges inside, she looks at Lisa who was smiling like an small child.

"Jisoo Unnie let's go! Jennie Unnie is waiting....Get ready fast!" She shouts going out.

Jisoo nods, going towards bathroom. "Let's go!" Jennie said, as she saw Jisoo stepping down the stairs full fresh.

"We'll be in car!" Both maknaes ran out, while Jennie waited for Jisoo.

"What happen Unnie?" Jisoo lost in deep thoughts didn't hear her.

She shooks her, "H-huh?!"

"What happen you look lost!"

"Nothing! Just a little tiredness..." Jennie makes a face understanding.

"I had a dream...." She wisphers, Jennie's looked her with seriousness.

She was about to say what it was about when Lisa shouts calling them out.

Jennie told they both will talk at night, Jisoo understood.

She hugs her, because her heart wasn't at peace, fulfilled by Uneasiness.

"Let's go..." Jennie held her hand both stepped out locking doors properly.

Flash Back.

He wipes his hands with hankerchief, after doing sinful things to the lovely couple.

Still they weren't dead, both were far from each other and were trying to reach each other's hand.

But couldn't move, the pain didn't allow them to move. Both couple's eyes filled with immense pain, fear, hatered for that person.

But still in these all emotions, there was a love for each other.

Nearing death also they weren't ready to leave each other's side.

The couple who loved each other more than anyone, after each other they loved most their daughter.

He smirks, "If only you agreed!"