Chapter : 42

Authors Pov.

Jennie went towards boys standing there smiling.

"Kai Oppa what's that?" Not to make it obvious, she asks.

"Oh, it's mix fruit salad, try it!" Jennie took a bite humming.

"Wah! It's delicious Oppa!" She cheers.

"Seriously? He asks she nods.

Then look back to see Lisa, Tzuyu and Jisoo were looking at her.

Tzuyu motioned her to do it, she nodded understanding.

Please God, you better save me!

Jennie tip toed towards them first came Taehyung, she opened small mini bottle in her hands.

Putting paint oil on his head without his knowledge, then came Jin she did same soon she did to everyone.

Poor boys were to busy to notice anything, "Oppa...!" They all turned towards her.

"Oppa...I am sorry....I didn't want to do this but—"

"Oppa!" Lisa cut her off. "Can I spray water on you!" She showed up her water gun.

Girls was behind her, "Seriously Lisa with water...?" Suho asked.

This wasn't first time they had friends gathering, but this was the first time to apply this risky idea.

"What about clothes?" Sehun asks, "let's think about that later."

"Let's move away from food!" Kai said as Exo moved away from that side on to other.

While Bts,. Got7 and Txt stood as it is at their places watching them.

Unaware of fact that paint oil was on them too.

"O—" he was cut off in between when water was sprayed on all boys by girls making all of them wet.

Exo chuckled opening their eyes but soon everyone's expressions change into confused.

Because all their white shirts or jackets changed into colorful one.

Colorful water dripped from there hairs on to shoulders, hands, but then.

"What is this? You said water then ho—", he stopped as he realized what Jennie was apologizing for.

"Jennie!" Sehun points at her making her smile fearfully.

"It's you, right?!" He asks her she nodded No.

"Oppa, I told you. I was apologizing earlier, these girls forced me please forgive me!" She completed sentence in one go.

"Shouldn't there be a payback!" Xuimin asks, sarcasm was dripping from his words, while he ruffles his hairs.

"H-huh! What do you mean Oppa?" Jisoo inquires nervously.

He smiled sarcastically before, "Run for you lives girls!", As they realized boys chased them while they ran away.

They took water bottle from table and chairs girls.

"Oppa sorry! Please don—", Tzuyu was soaked in water thrown by Chanyeol.

She gasps, "Oppa!" She looks at him shocked, fully drenched in water.

Yeji was who sneaked out secretly, stood behind Jin.

Opening water bottle she positions herself to put water on him.

Nayeon was drenched in water, but she saw Yeji.

She gasps because how will their reaction be after she do it.