EPILOGUE (AUTHOR'S CUT)

-- READ FIRST --

Hello, MaShi's Solace, I know you've been longing for this happy ending, so if you don't want to hurt yourselves anymore, you don't have to read the author's cut. It's your choice whether or not you'll read this. As much as I don't want to hurt you guys, the author's cut is just a reminder that this is not my original story since Ashi and Magui belong to another writer. My story is ONLY a creative WHAT IF of the sequel. It's still up to the original author (@binidiaries) on how she will continue Ashi and Magui's story. In the meantime, I hope you found the happy ending in my alternate universe. I hope I have given you the justice you're longing for. Lastly, I hope that you'd still support me because I have more BINI AUs on the way on my stan account soon <3

I would like to thank Gels for allowing me to write this story. It was an enjoyable journey since Ashi and Magui is my first ever short story that I finished. I learned a lot from the two of them and I was able to make new bloom friends. I also hope you learned a thing or two about love. It will never be easy and it will always hurt but if it is meant to be, then it will be.

Sincerely, Kali.
(twt: binisaurus)

-- AUTHOR'S CUT --

After three years of their disbandment, 12AM members decided to try new hobbies and take on new opportunities. As much as they wanted to live together, they had to live apart in order to discover more about themselves.

"One Caramel Macchiato with additional sea salt for miss Sofie." Jenna read the order from the cup. "Have a nice day!" She greeted their customer.

"You're serving orders again, huh?" Her girlfriend, Savannah, arrived.

"Serving makes me happy." She greeted her fiance and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "How's shooting?"

"It was tiring but we finally finished the final scene." Savannah sat down in front of her fiance as she watched Jenna making a new drink.

Jenna and Savannah started their own small business, Midnight Sanctuary Restobar. They named it after their fans whom they really miss a lot after breaking free from the performance industry. The two started a small business outside their new home until they upgraded into a small-sized restobar where they serve coffees, alcohol, and food. They are famous for their music-themed place and open house performances every Saturday.

Later on, Savannah decided to try out in the showbiz industry. Her talent for acting got her noticed and she is about to release her first movie soon. Kung dati si Savannah ang non-stage girlfriend, Jenna is now the non-showbiz girlfriend.

"Ms. Gia, can you do a pose for us?"

Gia made different poses to satisfy the photographers.

"Nice one! Fabulous! Fantastic! I like that one let's do more of that!" The photographer commented.

After a tiring shoot, she asked her driver to drive her to a public school nearby.

"Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do." Malia sang as she taught her students.

Gia leaned by the door as she watched her girlfriend fulfilling one of her dreams. That is to teach children in public schools and give them the education they deserve.

Music will always be part of Malia even though her degree is in Social Science, she chose to teach music. This is a course with so few opportunities but she knows that if you're passionate about it, you'll go far in life.