CHAPTER 46

-- MAGUI --

"12AM releases new song entitled, KLWKN"

"O kay sarap sa ilalim ng kalawakan
Kapag kapiling kang tumitig sa kawalan
Saksi ang buwan at bituin sa pagmamahalan
Nating dalawa
Nating dalawa"

"Tanaw pa rin kita sinta
Kay layo ma'y nagniningning mistula kang tala
Sa tuwing nakakasama ka
Lumiliwanag ang daan sa kislap ng 'yong mga mata
Pag ikaw ang kasabay puso'y napapalagay
Gabi'y tumatamis tuwing hawak ko ang 'yong kamay
O kay sarap sa ilalim ng kalawakan
Kapag kapiling kang tumitig sa kawalan
Saksi ang buwan at bituin sa pagmamahalan
Nating dalawa
Nating dalawa"

I was listening to 12AM's new song while signing my papers. The girls did it again! They released a new song that i'm sure is another crowd favorite.

I took a screenshot of their Paskuhan performance and posted it on my private account.

everydaysolace: Saksi ang buwan at bituin sa pagmamahalan nating dalawa.

I'm really happy for Ashi and the girls. It was always my dream to perform on the Paskuhan stage but I guess it wasn't for me. I'm just really happy that the girls were able to experience it. It's probably the most memorable night of their lives.

I miss UST.

I miss the good old days.

"Have you approved the contract with Apollo already?"

Lia entered my office so I stopped what I was doing to turn my attention to her. I even paused the music so we can understand each other.

"What contract?" I asked, confused as I looked at the piles of papers on my desk. I didn't know which is which anymore.

"Shocks! I forgot to tell you yesterday." Lia scratched the back of her neck.

She's been busy managing the business side of the company. She's overseeing the operations, human resources, finance, and marketing so I really couldn't blame her for forgetting. She's not my secretary anymore.

"Where's Riley?" I asked. 

Riley is still our director of A&R and she's been busy scouting for new talents and overseeing all productions. She also got herself involved in the corporate side of the company since she is able to understand law terms. It really helps a lot because she reviews every word just to make sure that I don't sign anything that I would regret.

"She's on a business trip in Ontario, looking for talents," Lia answered.

"Life was so much easier when you were my secretary," I told her.

"I know right? Kung alam ko lang na ganito karami ang workload, nag-secretary na lang sana ulit ako." She joked. "But do you want me to post an opening for your secretary?"

"Yes, please," I answered. "I want someone who is capable of the job. I want to meet them for an interview."

"Kaya mo pa ba, Mags? I can interview them if you want." Lia volunteered since she was thinking about my workload.

"They'll be my secretary, Lia. I want to see them in person and pick someone who I think is capable." I explained.

"Sige, Mags. I'll spread the word." Lia said before leaving.