CHAPTER 15

-- MAGUI --

"Welcome home, Mags." Ashi smiled at me before she went upstairs. Malia followed after her.

Everyone still couldn't process what was happening. Did Ashi really tell me to stay here?

"Anong nakain n'on?" Gia asked, confused.

"I don't know." Savannah held her forehead with both of her hands. "Nagka-amnesia kaya?"

"Tigilan niyo na nga 'yan." Cleo stopped the two from joking around. "Ashi's up to something. I know her, she doesn't forget things easily."

Cleo is right. Ashi was really hurt so it was impossible for her to let me stay without a catch.

But whatever it is, I'm happy that she let me stay. She just gave me an opportunity to explain the truth. I just hope she gives me a chance to talk.

We finished our pizza and cleaned up our mess before they assisted me to my room. Because of what happened, mas naging strict sa'kin si Cleo. She insisted on sleeping in my room but I told her that I can manage.

"Hindi na ko baby, Cley!" I told her when I took my towel because I wanted to take a shower sana.

"Hindi ka na nga bata pero ang tigas pa rin ng ulo mo!" She scolded me like a worried mother. "Alam mo namang bawal kang mapagod pero kung anu-ano ang pinaggagagawa mo!"

"Cley, maliligo lang ako. Ano pa bang pwede kong gawin sa banyo?"

I didn't win over Cleo. Nakabantay siya sa labas ng banyo habang nagshoshower ako. When I got out, she lead me to the bed. She even covered me with the comforter.

"Cley, hindi ako lumpo." I reminded her because she's overreacting again.

"Isipin mo na lang na bumabawi ako sa apat na taon na pinabayaan kita."

"Napatawad na kita!" I told her because maybe she hasn't forgiven herself yet. "Hindi mo na kailangan bumawi dahil bawing-bawi na!"

"Let me do this, Mags." She insisted after sitting down beside me. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Let me help you."

The other girls suddenly entered the room kaya bumalikwas ng tayo sa Cleo.

"Nakita ko 'yon!" Stella arched a brow.

"Alam mo namang ikaw lang ang love ko." Cleo hugged Stella and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ikaw lang ang mahal ko!" Jenna looked at Savannah and kissed her too.

"Ah ganyanan!" Gia scratched the back of her neck because Malia wasn't here.

"Ako na lang hug mo, Gia!" I joked around but I didn't expect her to hug me.

"Sorry, Mags ah. Babawi talaga ako sayo." Gia hugged me even tighter.

"Ako rin!" Savannah joined the hug.

"Nakakainggit naman. Group hug nga!" Jenna and the other girls hugged me too.

"Ngayong kompleto na ulit tayo, walo hanggang dulo!" Cleo cheered.

"Walo, walang dulo!" All the girls corrected her and we all shared a laugh.

Walang dulo.

Ngayon ka na lang ulit narinig 'yon.

Would it be too much if I ask the universe na sana hindi 'period' ang nangyari sa'min ni Ashi?