𝙵 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

»»----> "Quit drinking so much coffee, it's bad for you."

"You only live once, Kayden." You smiled, sipping your coffee again.

"This café is overpriced, too." He looked around, scowling.

"I'm paying, so I don't mind." You set down the cup of coffee. "Anyway, I say we get the grossest or weirdest thing on the menu, and play a game."

He raised an eyebrow at this proposal. "What type of game?"

"Well, we ask each other a question, and the person has to answer it honestly. If they don't answer the question, then they have to eat or drink the gross thing we ordered." You explained to him, a mischievous grin on your face.

Kayden smirked, an opportunity to beat you at something had finally come. "I'm in."

You decided on buying a weird smoothie, with vegetables and fruits mixed in. You thought about devastating questions to ask him, to help you win.

One of the workers brought over the drink, and you smiled at Kayden. "You ask first, bozo."

"Whatever, idiot." He thought for a moment. "Ever kissed someone?"

You nodded. "I have."

"Who was it?"

"That wasn't the question. You could have asked who I have kissed before, but you didn't." You smirked. "Now, I'll ask you a question, and be honest. Have you recently had a crush on one of your friends?"

He nodded. "I have. Although, I won't tell you who. Now, Y/N, tell me, who was your first kiss?"

"Remember that kid who used to throw paper at you in Language Arts when we were about 15? It was him." You informed Kayden. "I didn't really like him, just wanted to date someone while you were single."

"Trying to make me jealous?" He crossed his arms, grinning.

"Hell no." You laughed. "Anyway, who was your first kiss?"

He nervously tapped his fingers on the table. "Why do you ask?"

"Um, you asked me too." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Remember, you have to answer, otherwise you'll have to drink this." You held up the beverage.

He sighed. "It was your sister."

You coughed, and looked at the man with your eyes wide open. "What the hell?"

"She's pretty, and she was a year older than us, so you know, I thought I would be cool or something." He explained. "Anyway, who is your least favourite out of your friends?"

You were still stunned after his confession. "Hm, I'm sorry to say, but Seongha. After I told him I didn't like him back in school, it's been really awkward."

He nodded, relieved to be on a different topic of conversation. "I understand that. Your turn to ask."

You thought about a question for a moment. "What have you lied to me about?"

Now, it was his turn to think. "When I told you I hated you."

Your breathing came to a stop for a moment. "You never really.... hated me?"

"Of course not. I wanted to be you. I was so jealous, and I wanted you to see how I felt. That's why I tried to fight you for the first time. After that, things got out of hand, I suppose."

"I never hated you, either." You smiled. "I thought you were kind, and that something made you dislike me. I didn't know it was jealousy, though. I thought it was my personality."

"You're great, Y/N. If it was your personality, you wouldn't have all these friends." He reassured, putting his hand over yours.

You looked down, and as he was about to pull his hand away, you pulled it back, putting yours on top of his.