𝚂 𝚒 𝚡 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

»»----> As soon as you awoke, you were receiving a call from Jiwoo. You stretched your arms, and answered the phone.

"Hey, Y/N!" He spoke first.

"Hey. Did you need something?" You yawned, getting up from your bed and stretching again.

"Well, my friends and I were going to play laser tag! We're dragging Mr. Kayden along, and we figured it would make it more fun for him if you came too."

"That sounds tempting. I'm in, just let me get ready." You told the teen.

"Okay! Kayden's going to drive over to pick up Wooin and Subin, then we'll come and get you, so don't take too long! See you soon!"

"Alrighty, see ya." You ended the call, and changed out of your pajamas. You fed your dog, and let him outside. You quickly grabbed a fruit to eat for breakfast, seeing as you didn't have much time to get ready or to cook.

You grabbed your wallet, and waited for a little, playing on your phone. After about 15 minutes, there was a knock on your front door.

You got up, grabbing your phone and putting it in your pocket. You answered the door, and you were greeted by Kayden.

"Don't worry, I saved the front seat for you. Jisuk offered me money, and I'll admit, I almost let him sit there." He grinned, holding your hand.

You got into the front seat, looking behind you and waving at the teenagers in the backseat. It was Subin, Wooin, Jisuk and Jiwoo.

"We'll have to keep a close eye on Subin and Jisuk. You know how lovey dovey they are." You joked.

"WHAT?!" Subin shouted, while Jisuk choked on his water.

"I hate her." Jisuk spat.

"Yeah, I hate him." Subin crossed her arms in response.

"Alright, alright. It was a joke." You laughed at their response. "Just don't fight at the arcade, please."

They both nodded, glaring over at each other. Jiwoo sighed, looking at Jisuk, then at Subin. Wooin didn't seem to care all that much, and if he was he wasn't showing it.

Kayden began driving to the arcade for laser tag, glancing over at you occasionally.

"Something wrong? You keep looking over at me. Is something on my face?" You looked in the reflection of your phone, seeing nothing on your face.

"No, you're just so gorgeous, it's distracting me." He gave you a small smile.

"Hm." You replied. You could tell something else was on his mind. "No, really. What's wrong?"

"It's what I told you a few days ago." He informed you. "It's bugging me, but it has to happen."

"Did you..?" You motioned to Jiwoo, and Kayden shook his head to signify no.

"Oh, you should soon." You frowned, feeling bad for Jiwoo. He looked up to Kayden a lot, and Kayden was like a parent to him, looking out for him and making sure he was safe. He also taught him practically everything he knew about the awakened world.

You arrived at the arcade, and everyone exited the car. You held Kayden's hand, and your wallet in the other.

"Game for six?" The worker asked your group. You nodded in response.

"Okay, I'll group you all at random, seeing as you're friends." He said, grabbing six guns and six vests.

"Let's see..." He looked around at your group. "The girl with h/c hair, and the shortest boy with cream-colored hair. You will be team red." He handed you the guns and vests.