𝙵 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛

»»---->Saturday came quickly,
It hardly seemed like 3 whole days had went by.

You prepared for your 'date' (as he called it the last time you spoke) with Kartein. You decided to dress up a bit, even if it wasn't a real date.

You eagerly waited in the hotel's lobby, talking to the man who was there to check people in.

"Look who's all dressed up!" He said. "Going on a date with that guy who gave you a car?"

"Oh, no. He's only a friend." You told him. "And I'm not going on a date, just hanging out with an old friend."

"Mhmm, sure looks like it." He grinned, and you jokingly rolled your eyes.

"Trust me. It's only a friend." You explained.

"That's what I said about my husband 4 years ago, look where we are now!" He laughed, and you smiled, laughing a bit as well.

Kartein entered the hotel, wearing his usual light-colored suit. He waved at you.

You and him headed straight to the bar. Kartein wasn't much of a drinker, but decided to drink a little just for tonight.

"How's Korea?" He asked, a water in hand. He would start drinking later into the night.

"Not too bad. I've seen everyone I know, so far. Even Kayden, blegh." You acted disgusted, and stuck your tongue out making Kartein chuckle a bit.

"Kayden's a difficult one." He said, moving his index finger around the rim of his glass. "How's life back at home?"

"Not too bad, college is getting annoying." You told him, and he nodded in agreement.

"I bet. I'm lucky enough to earn money from my awakened abilities." He looked off for a bit, before looking at you again. "Any relationships?"

"You know me, Kartein. You really think I would be in one?" You smiled, although you were a bit sad.

"I mean, you're nice, strong, pretty, funny, all sorts of good qualities for a partner." He spoke, giving you a smile.

"I meant someone having enough confidence to ask out someone as perfect as me." You boasted.

"You need to stop talking to Kayden." He joked, making you laugh.

----

After you two got black-out drunk, you slept in until about 12pm. You were sleeping on the floor, because you and Kartein fought over the bed, and you ended up losing.

You had a really bad headache, which was the effects of too much alcohol.

You took some medicine to help ease your pain. You shook Kartein awake, him pushing you back in reply.

"My head..." He groaned, putting a hand onto his forehead.

"There's medicine on the counter." You informed him, as you took a sip of water.

You sat on the bed drinking your water, your headache slowly getting better.

"I must get going. That was fun, though." He smiled, putting his coat back on. He still held his head from the pain.

"It was! Let me know if you ever want to hang out again." You smiled back, waving him goodbye as he left.

You called Jiwoo, asking if you could come over to talk to Kayden again.

"Hey, Jiwoo!" You spoke first.

"Hello, Miss Y/N!" He excitedly replied.

"Please, don't call me Miss." You told him. "Anyway, I called you because I was wondering if I could come see Kayden again."