𝚃 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

»»----> At the party, Kayden introduced you to a few of his friends.

"This is Y/N!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the h/c girl next to him.

"You talk about her a lot. Glad to meet you, Y/N." One of his friends smiled at you. "My name is Jamie."

"It's wonderful meeting you as well, Jamie." You returned the smile, and looked over at another friend of Kayden's.

"I don't really know Kayden all that well, I'm Jamie's girlfriend." She explained. "My name is Lyrah by the way."

"Cool! I'm glad to meet you both."

"I'm going to go get a drink real quick." Kayden informed you. "Go ahead and get acquainted."

"So, are you from Korea? Jamie and I are from America. You can probably tell from our names."

"I'm from (home country)." You spoke. "I figured you were. What brings you to Korea?"

"Just got bored of America." Jamie laughed. "And you?"

"I lived here when I was younger, and came back to live around my friends. I still miss (home country) but Korea is great!"

"That's good it's working out for you." Lyrah stated, before adding. "It's pretty great for us too."

"By the way, are you guys awakened ones?" You questioned.

"Yup!" Jamie replied. "I can control water and liquids. Lyrah can scream really loudly, it can break glass and eardrums. It's annoying too!"

Lyrah hit her significant other. "I didn't get to choose my abilities, Jamie."

"I wish." You sighed. "I can make rocks, which is pretty boring. I can break them too, I guess."

"You can shoot sharp rocks at someone, and make a pillar come from the ground." Kayden walked back over, inviting himself into the conversation.

"Still, I wish I could do more."

"I think it's pretty neat!" Lyrah exclaimed.

"Better than Lyrah's abilities." Jamie whispered, earning a slap from their girlfriend.

"Woah okay, don't get too physical. Why don't we talk about something else?" You suggested.

"Fine." Lyrah huffed. "How about we play a game with everyone else?"

"At an adult's party? Games are for teens." Jamie rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, loosen up." Lyrah retorted. "You might as well be a teen, with the way you act."

"Let's go gather everyone then." You smiled, hoping to end their arguing.

"Great idea!" Lyrah looked at you. "I think Jamie and I will."

The couple gathered everyone into the living room that wanted to play. Everyone spread out, either sitting on the floor, or on the couch. You sat on the floor, next to Kayden.

"Alright! What games does everyone have in mind?" Jamie asked.

"Truth or dare?" A girl with purple and blue hair suggested.

"Or, we could also play Seven minutes in heaven." A tall man brought up.

"Hm, well, there's a lot of couples here." Lyrah stated. "I think Truth or dare would be better."

"Well, it's settled then. We could play a different game after a while, like beer pong or we could utilize the pool table." Kayden took a sip from his drink.

"Isn't there a hot tub and swimming pool? Although, now that I think about it, not exactly the best with drunk people." The girl with split-colored hair spoke again.